The first Meet

C

hennai - 2015.

Jai wake up , jai wake up , came a voice from a far distances.
It was a typical October afternoon . I liked this month there's cool breeze all over the city . it was Sunday , I was sleeping until my mom woke me up by 12:30pm .

I looked at my watch it was 12:45pm by then. I got up form my bed and straight away went into my bathroom . I stood in front of the mirror admiring my self. I looked as if I was sleeping for years .
I stepped out of my bathroom and after fifteen minutes I entered into my living room.

'Hey, you got up so early ? Said my dad ; I knew what he meant .

Later we sat on the dinning table and the lunch was served . I was staring at the wall wondering something.

'Jai, what are you wondering about ? Asked my mom.

'Oh nothing , I said.

After I had my lunch I went into my bed room and checked out the notifications on my mobile. I have also got message from Rupal .

Rupal : 'hey, where have you been I was waiting for you since morning :)

Rupal is my crazy girl the most beautiful and craziest girl I have ever met. She was the one I loved . I replied to her message faster than a bullet train.

ME : Sorry baby , I was not well since last night , so I got up late this morning.

My message was seen five minutes later . Rupal's reply gave me a relief.

Rupal : its OK , and please don't say sorry for small things you know I don't like it.

Me: OK, I apologize :p .

-a few months ago-

If she weren't tall I wouldn't have noticed her , she shaped my life.
If she had been three inches shorter my eyes may never have met hers. And every thing would have would not have been different. I had no plans to meet the love of my life in a dance class. We made eye contact for nanoseconds .perhaps only in my imagination. But those nanoseconds something happened to my heart , I felt something deep inside , strong enough for my heart to say ,you got to talk to this girl . sometimes it becomes difficult to explain. At last I took the first step.

'Hi , what's your name ? I blurted out , without any context or the sense of timing .

'Rupal , she said and gave a smile .

Rupal I loved her  little name.

Your name ? She said .
for the first time in my life a girl had asked my name.

Im Jai
Sir called me and said next was my performance. I ran rather hopped in excitement towards the changing room . I danced well I guess .
I walked out deliberately towards Rupal.
'Wow, you were really good'. She said

'Thanks', I said

Anyways, I have to go now ; she said extending  her hand . nice meeting you .

Bye , I said .

my heart sinking my head had known it would end like this , my heart didn't want it to end . she walked away.