A Cold Rain | Kim NamJoon(RapMonster)

MinHye stares at the cold wet road behind her seeing nothing but an everlasting road that's been wetted with the cold rain. She looks back at the bus leaving from the stop NamJoon had just left to BigHit for the 2nd audition.

She smiles this time a bit bitterly she knows he'll make it so why wait for the last couple of days they probably have with each other. Walking away as she puts away the umbrella NamJoon gave to her she decides to get soaked by the rain.

This rain wasn't like yesterday's it was cold and moody. It was quiet all around her only lingering people running because of the sudden rain. Behind her she sees an old lady under a tree trying to shield her self from the rain. She seemed dry but the rain was starting to drop on her pastel pink cardigan.

"Here" she smiles handing the wide black umbrella to the old lady. "Thank you, dear" she smiles taking it of MinHye's hands with trembling fingers. MinHye turns around happy for the first time today that she was able to make someone smile. But that smiles slowly fades 'what if he forgets about me?' the cold thoughts invade her mind getting her down a little.

But who could blame him she knows he'll probably get famous and probably hangout with his famous friends forgetting all about his childhood friend. That's right, she was only a friend someone who could only help him with her knowledge and friendship not with her love for him like a lover would. She's always been on the side encouraging him. But he doesn't realize her heart beats only for him. He's a smart boy so why doesn't he understand a girls heart?

Well I guess you could say he was a complete amateur when it comes to love he has not a clue of what love is really about. But that's not the case for MinHye she's loved him for 10years. And throughout this 10years a lot has happened she realized that she was an idiot for falling for her best friend. But it's confusing for her does she just move on?

These thoughts float around in her head as she walks back to her house the cold air around her allowing her to see her breath. She'll get over him probably right? But right now she doesn't have a future without him.

She's just a wondering soul who happened to fall in love at the wrong time,

And for the wrong person.
***

Entering her home she takes off the now soaking coat throwing it in the washer along with her clothes. Taking some cold medicine she stares at the ceiling in her bedroom a thick sweater and sweatpants covering her cold body. Tears come to her eyes as she puts a warm towel on her forehead. NamJoon would usually take care of her if she got sick.

But looks like their time together had finally come to an end. Maybe they'll stay friends and keep talking to each other but right now, in their future together, all she can see is black.

(5yearsLater)
MinHye watches the Music Bank channel smiling as she sees NamJoon on TV. It's been a dream of his to be on TV he says that then he's letting the world know about him. He seems pretty fine without her which makes her sad and nervous. She loves their new song and album Run.

She gets up off the sofa deciding to go outside she's been rather gloomy these past few years. She doesn't really have anyone to lean on. Anytime she was bored she would call NamJoon and he'd be there in a second. But now it's just nothing.

He hasn't called, texted, or seen her for the past 5years. It's kind of cruel what he's doing to her. She thought that she could at least move on from him during these 5years but her love for him has only grown.

This cruel, sad, pathetic love for him cuts away at her heart making her feel like crap. Just like a black sheep in a white herd she felt out casted. She wasn't really out going like NamJoon she perfected to be alone the total opposite of NamJoon really.