Did You Even Notice Me? | Jeon JungKook

Their she stands watching Jimin with the other 6boys in the room. "J.  .  ." Y/N trails off watching the two intensely "Jimin?" She now asks her arms falling to her side as they were on her chest trying to come herself down on how Jimin invited her to the dorm today.

"What's going on here?" She asks hiding the blood red, fresh smelling, beautiful rose behind her. She usually doesn't get so affectionate with Jimin but she figured she could give it a shot. But, now here she is almost on the verge of tears. Watching her boyfriend make his way with another girl.

"Yah Jimin" his friend JungKook nudges him to the side "your girlfriend is here" Jimin looks up separating himself from the eager girl, panting heavily. "Oh Y/N I just wanted to tell you that we should break up" he smiles wrapping his hand around the girl who's now smirking at Y/N. Her arrogant attitude circling around her. How could he say it so easily?

Surprisingly, she smiles as the tears come out of her eyes. JungKook's eyes widen as he watches Y/N smile a tight lipped sad smile. Nobody really cared about Y/N when she came to the dorm, in fact they liked it when she wasn't even there. Sure it was pretty a bit mean heck, it was downright cruel but, now they all stand frozen in their spots, all of them scattered across the living room. All having guilt slapped across their faces. Looking at the poor girl smiling even though she's obviously sad.

"It's okay" she smiles again before looking down at the ground "what?" Jimin asks now confused as he takes his hand off the arrogant girls shoulder. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion before mumbling the words, "I don't get it." Y/N roughly wipes her tears away but they keep falling. Just, keep falling. "Your not.  .  .sad, mad, or anything?" TaeHyung asks looking at her in shock. "Y-yeah" she smiles waving her hands, even though she's lying straight through her teeth.

JungKook can sense it very well unlike the other clueless boys in the dorm. "I was just about to say the same thing" she smiles sniffing "then why are you crying?" NamJoon asks staring straight throw her puny little soul. "I don't even know that myself" she laughs wiping her still running tears, her face now blotched.

Making it seem as though she just woke up from a very long nap. "Goodbye" she smiles cutting off anything Els they have to say. She turns around forgetting the rose in her hands. The boys sadly watch as she puts on her shoes pathetically. The thorns of the beautiful rose digging into her hands causing her to bleed. They watch her bleeding hands in disappointment it hurts but she doesn't seem to care.

Because her heart hurt worst. Even though it stings and burns in pain, it seems as though her hands are crying out for to remove the flower, she continues to hold it. Might as well take it to your grave then Y/N.

Opening the door she takes one last glance back at them before realizing JungKook coming down the hall with the First AidKit in his hands. She quickly turns around wanting to leave but JungKook quickly grabs her arm ushering for her to stay. She slaps his hand away before muttering "leave me alone." JungKook seems taken aback with her sudden anger but, nonetheless he still manages to grab her wrist and pulls her outside the dorm.

"Let go of me!" She slaps his hand away before harshly wiping her face of her tears. "Why do you suddenly care about me now?" she sobs wiping her tears as they keep falling.

She's suddenly brought up against the wall. Her hands now placed above her head. "JungKook?" She nervously gulps. "What about me huh?" He bitterly states bringing his chest upon hers, causing her breath to hitch dangerously in her throat.

"W-what?" She stutters, "what about me? When I was always by your side but you never seem to care about me! Only Jimin even though you clearly saw that Jimin was an asshole!" He slams her into the wall. "JungKook" she whimpers as she turns her head to the side.

Only to have him bring her back against the wall catching her attention.

"Didn't you care about me?" He strokes her hair as she trembles "I-I" she's silenced her lips now making more than physical contact with another. He lets go of her wrist, now aching as he brings his hands around her waist.

Cheering himself on in his head as she accepts the kiss. Him slowly turning his head, trying to make the kiss a little more romantic. Y/N smiles as her beautiful eyes stop crying, only to be blinded by JungKook. She never knew how mature he was let alone joe manly he could get.

But, it was something she could get used to. His demanding, manly, yet cute side was very attractive in her eyes. Not only her eyes but plenty of woman.

His heart now beating out of proportion due to the heat of her body against his. They completely forget about her blood stained hands, and the packet that was supposed to treat them. But hey, I guess that's how lost you get into a lovable kiss.

"Y/N" Y/N's name breathlessly leaves JungKook's moist lips. "JungKook" she whispers her chest heaving up and down due to the sudden kiss. "I" he starts trying to find the right words but only to be cut off moments later by a beautiful giggle, her eyes shaping themselves into crescent moons as she eagerly nods her head.

The word leaving her mouth so delicately, the word,

"Yes."
-----X-----
TheEnd!
I hope you guys loved this one. I'm kind of in a hurry right now so I'll have to keep this short!

Bye guys please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!