Love At First Sight | Park Jimin

Nervous, nervous is exactly what Park Jimin is feeling. He can't control the beating of his heart as he stares at the girl. He has to perform next but he's afraid she'll disappear as though she was never there.

"Ugh!" He ruffles his perfectly styled hair in confusion. "BTS your next!" The staff manager yells signaling for them to go up. Jimin in sighs in defeat as he heads up on stage but puts on a fake smile for the fans he can't disappoint them right? As they take there positions he sees the girl watching them as she claps her hands excited for there performance.

Jimin smiles to himself hoping her eyes would on him the whole time. But she keeps averting her gaze to Suga which makes him sort of mad. He doesn't have a right to be she's not his,

Yet.

He tries thinking up a plan so that she can only look at him while there performing. 'I'll just have to make this the best performance of my life' he smirks as the music starts playing. He starts dancing like he's never danced before the energy of his body over flowing in this one performance and just for her to. But she doesn't realize it,

Yet.

He takes one glance to her and he sees her eyes are now on him 'perfect' he thinks in his head as the main part of the song comes up allowing him to take off his jacket sexily then throw it back on. A move that the fans love watching and it'll be a move that the girl will love watching as well.

The song ends and he runs a hand through his hair licking his upper lips in a sexy manner trying to seduce the girl. It was a bulletproof plan and certainly would get her hooked. And by the looks of it she seems to be embarrassed by what he just did. Her beautiful face coated in a shade of red as she looks away clutching her bag tightly. As her idol friend talks to her.

Looking at her friend she smiles as there group goes up next performing there song 'Hot Pink.' Smiling for them as the fans cheer for them. 'They deserve this so much' she laughs tears almost coming to her eyes as Hani gives her a thumbs up smiling. Jimin stares at her looking at her beautiful soft smile and the tears in her eyes.

'She's so kind' is what he thinks in his head as he watches her fiddling with her fingers and singing along with the song. "Let's go Jimin!" His friends yell at him running in the direction of the girl. He smiles to himself walking towards her.

He purposely bumps her shoulder causing her to fall down. Catching her just in time before she hits the floor his muscular arms wrap around her tiny figure. "Are you okay?" He breathes on her neck causing her breath to hitch. "I-I'm fine" she whispers. Picking her back up with his hands still wrapped around her figure she averts her gaze down.

"Y-you can l-let go o-of me now" she stutter trying to look at him but can't. "Yeah" he whispers on her ear making her shiver "yah Jimin!" His friend screams at him. Glaring at his friend he whispers one last thing in her ear before leaving.

"Meet me at the bathrooms in 5."

She watched his masculine figure walk away touching her pink burning cheeks. She debates in her head if she shouldn't go or not.

She decides to go and waits patiently at the bathroom touching her hair a nervous habit of hers. She looks around too distracted to notice Jimin coming behind her. Tapping her shoulder he smiles to himself 'I thought she wouldn't come' he watches her short brown hair move as she turns her head.

She smiles "hello I'm Jimin" he smiles introducing himself while he holds his hand out. She shakes it gladly a smile plastered on her face revealing her deep dimples on the sides of her small face.

"My name is DaHye" she smiles 'what a beauty' he smiles looking at her face. He can start to the feel the dangerously fast beating of his heart and the awkward mood coming down above their heads. "I'm sorry for calling you here but..." He starts rubbing his hands together. He knows she's older he sees her here with her idol friends everyday he's asked about her a lot. "I was maybe hoping if you could grab lunch with me?" He asks.