Cold Hearted, Cold Blooded | Kim SeokJin(Jin)

It's everyday. Everyday she drives me crazy.
.
.
"Will you hold me tight if I fall?" SeokJin asks his girlfriend turning to her as they watch the beautiful view of the park. He gulps 'please say yes.' "No" she whispers not bothering to look at him. "Okay, it's fine" he smiles sadly. He looks back at the blossom leaves falling beautifully from the trees. Moving to touch her hand she doesn't notice until her cold blooded fingers are warmed by his hand.

Looking back up at her she glares at his hand his heart felt like it was stabbed with a knife when she gets up walking away. As if he's swallowing thorns he remembers the way her cold eyes stabbed him slowly.

She lost her memories and ever since then she's been acting like this. A Cold Blooded Human. Not being able to feel any emotion besides anger. He's managed to make her stay with him. But everyday, everyday she treats him like garbage. He puts up with it even though he feels crying everyday. It's a sad, pathetic, unloving relationship.
***

He walks her back to her house the whole way there a quiet, dead walk. About to walk into her house he musters the courage the grab her hand. "Can I ask you one thing?" He asks trying to swallow the dry lump in his throat but failing. She narrows her eyes at him but approves. She slaps his hand away shocking and hurting him a little.

She looks at him waiting for the question. "Do you love me?" He asks the tears already coming to his eyes. She flinches he never had the courage to ask. Only a simple,

'No'

Falling from her cold, chapped lips. His heart tears and he sighs. But he still grabs her wrist again.

"Because I feel like if I let go, you'll shatter."

She looks at him deep in the eyes,

"Because I feel like if I let go, this wouldn't have happened."

Her lips part but again she pulls her wrist away "good bye" she slams her door. Leaning against it she pants grabbing her wrist.

He smiles sadly walking away from the door. "It's my fault" he sighs lowering his head. "What'd I do to deserve this?" He cries sitting down on the floor under a single lamp shining the street. Letting his head fall in his hands. He looks up at the sky watching the navy blue sky covered in clouds and stars. "I want to go there" he whispers reaching his hand to the sky.

Suddenly an idea comes to his head "maybe if I die she'll be happy" he cries biting his lip as he gets up making his away to the cliff at the end of the forest. A crashing waterfall on the other side of the cliff that'll probably clean his blood when he kills himself. Walking his way to the cliff he sees the cliff and the crashing waves.

About to jump his way off the cliff he hears name being called "SeokJin!" He looks back finding SeoYul looking at him straight in the eyes crying. He shakes his head 'I must be going crazy.' He shakes his throbbing head. "Wake up!" He squints his eyes "what?" He shouts the crashing waves muting their voices no matter how loud they yell.

"Please I beg you" she pants looking back her eyes widened "wake up!" Just then he hears his name being called as if there's someone behind him but they can't be seen. He covers his ears trying, so very hard to drown out the voices.
***

Stop. . .Everything's Black.

"Jin? Jin?" He's suddenly awakened when his shoulder was touched and shaken. He grabs the hand that was on his chest. Flipping the person under him he's shocked to find his girlfriend under him her eyes widened.

"Yah!" She playfully laughs at him. He smiles but thinks to himself 'that damn dream again' he smiles dearly at his girlfriend waking him up. "What's wrong?" She smiles getting up from under him "nothing jagi" he smiles ruffling his fresh hair. She smiles at him weakly before leaving the room.