Gone With The Wind | Min Yoongi(Suga)

"Hey Yoongi" I smile looking as my boyfriend comes through the door yawning as he rubs his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he comes behind me wrapping his arms around my waist "nothing" I whisper "just watching the rain." Swaying back and forth I close my eyes sucking in air for my burning lungs.

"How much more time do we have?" I ask "just a couple more days" he smiles looking at me with sad eyes "why are you out of the hospial?" I ask "I don't know it scares me in there" he signs nuzzling his head in my neck.

"Let's go to sleep" I whisper grasping his cold hands in mine. I turn to him seeing him tired as he sways. "Yoongi did you take your medicine?" I ask worried "of coarse I did!" He smiles suddenly making me shocked 'oh no' I think in my head 'it's happening again, he's losing it.'

"Okay Yoongi calm down okay?" I try to assure him grabbing his shoulders "why?" He snaps throwing my hands off "I should be at Music Bank with the boys performing our new song!" He yells grabbing his coat "oh Yoongi" I cry putting a hand over my mouth. "Jagi open the door I need to leave" he says struggling to open the door.

"Why are you crying?" He asks "Yoongi it's happening again" I cry. He looks at me his eyebrows furrowed in confusion "look jagi I don't know why your sad but I promise we'll talk after I come back from the show okay?" He smiles. Bursting into to tears again I shock him "why Yoongi why won't you accept it?" I sob running my hands through my long ebony black hair.

Yoongi was laid back from his career ever since he was diagnosed with this strange disease that sets your mind back at random times. Every now and then he comes to me shouting why his members aren't picking up his calls.

He keeps remembering things that are over and acting as though those memories are still fresh. This disease little did he know eats away at his brain. He's...dying.

Bringing him to the bed as he ended falling asleep on the couch. I look at him as he bumps into the wall still tired. "Why?" I ask myself bringing him to the bed. Stroking his hair I look at him "I love you" smile kissing his forehead "forever and always" I smile as he completes our sentence "I'm sorry jagi did it happen again?" He sighs.

"Mhm" I nod thinning my lips the tears coming to my eyes "I'm sorry baby" he sighs caressing my cheek gently. I inhale "it's fine" I smile lacing my fingers with his. I get up off the bed for a moment "where are you going?" He whines like a little kid "to get you're medicine what els?" I ask smiling.

Grabbing his medicine from the bathroom mirror I look at my reflection. My eyes are puffy and red and my hands a almost blue from the cold. Sighing as I take some aspirin and water I gulp it down my headache starting to throb.

Coming back in the room I see Yoongi has already fallen asleep. I chuckle to myself "why are you so adorable?" I ask myself "mm jagi don't cry I'm always here" he smiles still asleep. I look at him furrowing my eyebrows this isn't one of the symptoms. "Oh jagi don't worry even though I'll die I'll always be here with you" he continues still smiling 'what is he dreaming about?' I ask myself.

"And even though I'm dying and hurts you bit by bit I will never die in your heart jagi so even when I'm dead please find someone new to start your life with." I run out of the room my tears streaming down my face like a water fall.

(Third Person'sPOV)
Yoongi opens his eyes feeling her leave the room. He's been pretending to sleep just so he could tell her that. The tears stream down his face as he smiles "I'm so sorry jagiya" he whispers losing his conscious.

"Yoongi?" JiEun asks as she comes back in the room after controlling herself. Little did she know Yoongi has already lost his consciousness "Yoongi!" She yells dropping the medicine as she rushes to his side.