New kid

Violet
Its always irritating being the new kid.You have to start all over again...
School,home, friends..
well to be honest I never had any friends at my last school.It was filled with snobby bitches that talked about sex constantly, like take a fucking breath, no body wants to know how big your ex boyfriend's penis is or if you want to get plastic surgery on your perfect fucking body!
And now I'm here and have to repeat this bullshit all over again because my dad can't keep it in his pants.
Yes my dad cheated on my mom back at our old neighbourhood and they think moving to this bummed out place is going to make life better. BULLSHIT. .....

My dad parked in the driveway infront of our new place, shame we didn't have a car crash on the way to this shit hole, it would have made life more bearable.We all stepped out of the old black car and stared opon the huge house .
"Wow"my naive mother Vivian said, putting one hand over her mouth and the other resting on my shoulder. I gazed at the gigantic house and my eyes fix opon a figure, lurking back at me through the window.My phone vibranting in my pocket, I check to see nothing but a black screen staring back at me due to the battery dying.How cool am I. I glance back up to the window to see no one standing there.

"I know right, its enormous"my pitterful father Ben said, grabbing me and gently putting me into a head lock ruffling my long milky hair with his fist "you're going to love it Vi"he finished of, whilst I struggled to break free.
"Dad, get off"my annoyed voice muttered.
My mom and dad stood still looking at me like zombies "whats wrong Vi?"they both said in union.
"What's wrong, what's wrong is that you both bring me to this shit hole-"
I was cut of by my dad"Hey! No need to use that language"
I giggled sarcastically underneath my breath"oh sorry, you both brought me here to this..shite hole" heck I never swore "because you guys can't face that this family is falling apart"
My Mom walked up to me a held out her arms "Vi you know we both love you very much, and we just want the best for you, lighten up hun"she said squeezing me into her chest.
We both jumped at the sound of a cat screaming.I broke out of the hug and turned around to see a boy with pale skin and rosy lips staring back at me.He brushed his strawberry gold locks out of his face and gave a sinister smile "Howdy neighbours, I'm Jerome"