Fresh meat

Jerome

The new neighbours moved in they look like assholes,well the parents anyway.The girl is different however.She didn't talk to anyone at school today,thats probably because she was already getting into mischieve fighting girls that she clearly couldn't handle.Not because she was weak... oh no she did put up a fight which made me laugh dramatically. But because she doesn't realise that these whores think because they have money they run this joint.

Let me continue to say that this new neighbour is rather beautiful, her pale skin, her long light brown hair, which matched perfectly well with her hazel eyes.Her face was so innocent and pure she intrigued me.

When school finished I walked up the road to my house and I was so tempted to knock on the neighbours door to make them or her feel welcome, but it would be better to leave it for another day..don't wanna seem desperate.
Still walking i looked down onto
my pocket to get my key when I realised that my front door was opened.
I pushed the door wider so that my slim figure could fit inside
"MOM!"I shouted... no answer.
Where the fuck is she, I heard two voices giggling upstairs and I already knew what the whore was up to.I ran up the stairs and bashed the bedroom door open . I stood there watching my mother blow one of her old, dirty costumers.I cleared my throat loudly making it clear that I was watching in disgust. She stopped and stood wiping her greasy mouth "what the hell are you doing back so early" she said grabbing a cigarette. I stood there clenching my jaw getting angrier by the second listening to her stupid question. "Who is he" I said coldly, staring at the man who still had his trousers wrapped around his ankles.
"One of my good friends, sweetie, we go way back" she said kissing his bold forheard. I looked around the filthy room to see a half drunken red wine bottle.I grabbed the glass firmly and swung for the mans head causing it to gush out blood.My mom threw me down onto the floor and started slapping me with all her force"Jerome what the hell did you do!" She screamed as
the man layed on the floor unconscious.My mom stopped hitting me and placed her attention onto him...How Typical of her.
"I think his dead".
I stood up and gazed at the corpse,a smile slowly emerging onto my face, watching her cry patheticly over a guy she just met made me burst out into laughter....