Typical

Jerome

Same old shit, just a different day.
I got a A*on my drama test, nothing new.
All I had to do is act like a serial killer,form some tears and fake kill my co-actors with a butchers knife...shame it was plastic.
Atleast get the job done, and shed some blood for entertainment.
"We can't Jerome, we don't want to scare the audience".The teachers are so typical, they ask you to give 100% and they give you 10.

I spoke to Violet today, gosh she's gorgeous.I told her one of my greatest jokes and she gave me back a small chuckle.
I told Tate to back off my lady, but he doesn't seem to be getting the message.

Me and Tate Langdon were friends once..
We had sleep overs at his house every time my Mom decided to be a drunken whore which was always.

We told each other everything.

We planned to kill our Mothers male occupants, but they never stuck around.
Life was going smoothly until Tate got introduced to the white stuff.
He was taking it daily non-stop.
I don't blame him however,his Mom was with a different guy every month and was only out for one thing...money.

The kid had enough.
One day he arrived at school, eyes dark with range.

*flash back*

*BANG BANG*

I was peacefully daydreaming about slitting my mother's throat when I was rudely interrupted by gunshots in the school hallway.
A guy rushed into the library and dragged chairs and bookshelfs infront of the door to keep it shut. "Whoah, whats wrong" a Scott said to the young male.
The slim kid with dark shaggy hair looked down onto his hands which were covered in blood.
"Is that your blood"the librarians shaky voice said.
The dark haired teen, eyes wild with fear "no..no, a kid is out there just shooting people"
*BANG*
"His coming".
We all hid in the room among the shelfs.
It was silent for awhile...
*BANG*
the double doors were booted open. And I could hear footsteps circling around the room.The cheerleader next to me struggled to keep her mouth shut, as she cried patheically, which made me giggle. I turned to her a looked in her teary red eyes
"Hi gorgeous I'm Jerome,just wondering do you want to live" she looked at me like I was insane and gently nodded her head
"Well shut the hell up then".

*BANG BANG* I heard screams and footsteps getting closer.

*BANG*
who is this guy.
Annoyed by the dead atmosphere in the air ,literally.
I moved from the crowded shelf and came face to face with the murderer.Tate.Oh this is hilarious.

His face was blank as he looked me dead in the eyes.
"Tate, were friends right so I'm just gunna gooo"i said in a mocking voice.
His face stiff,he lifted up his hand which contained a shotgun.
He isn't going to shoot me I thought.
I stood there unimpressed by his gesture.
"Ohh, you're going to shoot me" I said pressing my head against the tip of the gun "shoot me"i laughed.
He hestitates
*Click* the sound of the empty
gun makes.
The bastard was actually going to shoot me.
He quickly trys to enter bullets into the gun but I kick him in the crotch making him fall to the ground and making my escape.

*Present*

He died in that house and we haven't spoken since.
When he died apart of me died too. He wasn't only a friend, he was a brother...