Suicidal

Jerome

It was my first appointment with Ben Harmon and I wasn't in the greatest mood.
My mother really knows how to push my buttons.I hate her!.

I sat down on the chair that stood in front of Ben.
"Hello Jerome, do you know why you're here today".
Of course I know why I'm here you idiot..who else but my slut mother opened her dirty mouth and intervene into my life.
God knows I hated that women with a passion.
I remember when I was a kid and we lived in the circus trailer park.
I loved everything but her...
I remember Cansas City and the Circus went to town every spring right around my birthday and i remember this guy...
Him and my mum used to drink and fornicate and beat the crap out of me.They used to make a whole night out of it.
And I remember one day it was my 9th birthday.Him and my mum just finished round one of boozing, boning, beating up Jerome and they decided to take a break.
I remember going out side and sitting down crying.
"Why are you crying Jerome"
Mr Cinero a man in his late thirtys said.
"Its my birthday and my mom and the snake guy are beating me"i weeped.
He got down on his knees and rubbed my tears away from my eyes.
"This world doesn't care about you or anyone else Jerome, better to realise that now."he said coldy.

I Continued to cry for his harsh words did not calm me or make me feel how a 9 year old should feel on their birthday.

And with that he left me alone.
Cold
Frightened
Scared.

So for those ignorant people who judge my opinion on MY mother.Learn my story first.

Though I hated her I didn't want Ben to realise I had 'family' issues.

I got back to reality and decided to answer Dr . Harmon in a polite manner.
"I believe, I am here because my Mother reckons I'm having a teenage breakdown".

He looked on a thin sheet of paper and smiled.
"Well Jerome, your mother believes that you have serious issues with your tempter".

My temper?
Who would be happy to come home and hear their mother banging a moron whilst you're trying to sleep.
"My temper is fine Dr Harmon..
If you are that concerned you can check my behaviour on Westfield High school records".

He gazed over at me.
"Oh yes i remember you attend the same school as my daughter Violet, how is she there".
His question made me spit out a chuckle.
"Why are you laughing"
Oh silly Ben.

"Nothing, Violet is very closed off, she doesn't talk very much"

*Bing Bing*

Bens phone rang in the background.We both sat there the only thing audible was the phone.
Hayden it read.
Who could that be.

"Are you going to answer that"i said tediously as the melody drilled into my head.

He swiped the phone and declined the call.

"It's no one important, anyway back to your unstable tempe-"

*Bing Bing* the phone rang again.

"Dr.Harmon can I use your bathroom"i said growing bored at our pointless conversation.

"Sure kid, Upstairs first on the right".I knew where the bathroom was already due to coming here so often for Tate.
Where is he.
Probably hiding in the walls of the house.

I removed myself from my sit and made my way up the stairs.

Once I reached to the door of the bathroom I turned the corner making my way to Tates room or Violets room..
Who cares.
The door was slightly cracked open and I slid my black tight fitted leather gloves on.

Widening the door I saw no one inside the dim room.

I entered the room and noticed multiple books scattered across her floor.
I picked up the book about birds
As the eager vulture caught my eye.
I took off my gloves and layed back on the warm bed.
When I opened the book a piece of tissue fell out.
Holding the book upright with my left hand I tried to move the tissue off of my chest with my right.
Touching the thin fabric i noticed something was wrapped inside.
What appeared was a razor with blood stains on the sharp ends.
Does she self harm.
Did my lady hurt someone else and try and hide the evidence.
The thought of Violet killing turned me on.

"Jerome are you okay up there!".Ben shouted making his way up stairs.

I put the razor in my jacket pocket and tossed the book back onto the floor and exited.

"I got a little lost"i lied.

"Jerome it's time for you to go now, Violet and my wife are coming back".
I made my way down the stairs and opened the front door.

"Don't worry I'll be back very soon"i hissed".