New start

Tate-Hi im Tate,I'm dead wanna hook up.

The new neighbours moved into this place I call home.Violet took my room, which I didn't mind.She added a new smell to it vanilla and cigarettes.
I made myself invisible to watch her read or when she changed her clothes. I occasionally jerked off thinking about her she's so beautiful.Her pink lips and her small petite figure.She drives me wild.
I watched from the window of the house when she first arrived, already throwing shade at her parents.Shes fiesty i like it.I also watched that ginger bastard introduced himself to her.

Jerome valeska has been living next door for the last four years.We were friends once.We stayed up late every night cursing our slutty mothers and plotting how to kill thier next "friends".
I would be lying if I said that my mother slept around alot but she was a devious golddigger.Lets call her a whore with class.
Me and Jerome became friends due to his Mom making her men beat the shit out of him once or twice every week.

Jerome knows all about the house.He knows that I'm dead. He knows all about the spirits.He knows that the house has power over people that live or once lived here.The house has the power to kill you mentally and physically.Thankfully he wasn't one of the people who died in here, because he would kept me up all night with his bullshit."Nothings more contagious then laughter Tate" his so full of shit.

I don't have a problem with Jerome, I just know what he is capable of and I don't want him anywhere near Violet.

I haven't introduced myself properly to her yet,so I thought that the best way to do so, is to pretend to be one of her dads disturbed patients .....

It was my first session with therapist Dr.Ben Harmon and I had to have an excuse to be in the house, so I told him all the bullshit he wanted to hear.
"I have these terrible dreams doc"i said with a shaky voice.
"Really, tell me about the dreams Tate.Do they deeply disturb you" he said, like he actually cared.
I inhaled some fresh air a began"They all start the same, I prepare for the noble war, I'm calm, I know the secret and I know whats coming and I know that no one can stop me including myself"I pause and look Dr Harmon in the eyes seeing if he wants me to continue.Of course he does"I kill people I like..I don't feel anything, its a filthy world we live in, and I am helping them. . . I am helpi-"I was cut off by the sound of clapping and laughter, that laugh I recognise it..Jerome.

"How many times have you rehearsed that Tate"Jerome laughed.Dr Harmon stood
"Mr.Valeska your mother told me you would be joining us.but your appointment isn't for atleast another hour".

Jerome bent down to my level and whispered "Now I've got a reason to be in this house.....
She's mine".

Game on.