Chapter 10

Lynn

i had got dressed and drove on over to Kai's place. got there went up to her door knocked on it. waited for a moment than knocked on it again.

then the door opened, saw a guy saw the resemblance he must be Rocka...Kai's cousin and best friend. he saw the look in my eyes

"you must Lynn, the woman who got my cousin draking." he said, i sigh softly

"is she here...i need to talk to her." i ask

"no, left awhile ago...said some about taking the wind or something, she always talk artsy." he ans

my eyes widen as i heard what he said.

"shi....okay thank you." i said and rushed on out.

i got in my car and sped to the old building, saw Kai's motorcycle i pulled up along side of it got out and rushed inside. went all the way up to the roof. got there, catching my breath i looked around had saw her standing on the ledge leaning forward, i felt the wind blowing towards me.

i ran to her, and grabbed her hand as she was gonna lean farther. i stopped her

"you promised you wouldn't!" I loudly said, catching my breath staring at her.

Kai

i opened my eyes as i heard Ly. i looked at her saw her. she pulled me down.

"you promised me, you wouldn't come back up here." Ly said

"and i told you i wouldn't want to be anywhere without you." i said my eyes getting watery.

"i love you Kai." she said

"you wanted me to leave." i said

"no." she shook her head sniff softly "no, i don't....you said if i ever want you to leave, i have to look you in your eyes and say i don't love you anymore and tell you to leave."

i turned my head a bit, she moved closer to me had me look at her

"i didn't say them, i didn't look at you....i love you Kai, i want to be with you and only you...i need you and i love you." she began to get teary, i slightly opened my mouth as i stared into her eyes.

"i love you too Lynn...baby i am sorry for everything i should've told you...i...i was afraid of losing you, the best thing that has ever happened to me." i said, sniffing softly as i grab a hold of the side of her neck.

"i love you Lynn...i love you."

"i love you more....baby don't leave me again."

we kissed and hugged each other so tight.

my heart...my heart is back