Chapter 18

Weeks later

Kai

The crew and I been raining blood on the streets getting rid of Copuel's men. I had gone back to my old ways. I hate that I'm like this but I just love the thrill the rush. Ahh mmm just love it.

But I know I can't be doing this, I got a son to get back to, to raise. I came in after dumping another body into the east river. Had showered and changed clothes, came in the bedroom saw Lynn standing at the window staring.

"Hey." I said

"Hi."

I looked at her and said "sorry I'm late, you alright?"

"Fine." She answered shrugged her shoulders

I walked on over to her grab her arm and had her looked at me. I saw the coldness in her eyes. We stared at each other. She snatched her arm back and got in the bed. I sigh softly and got in the bed also.

We grown apart over the past few weeks. She went back to her old ways herself. But be acting like a saint.

I stared at her for a moment and rolled over turned the lights off and went to sleep.

Middle of the night

Unknown

I was in the kitchen when I heard footsteps, I stood still than I heard around the corner when I heard Lynn talking softly. She came around, walked to the window. I peeked and watched her.

"Hey, baby...yea she's out cold." She said

I made a confused look, had quickly took my cell out made sure the ringer was off and began recording her.

"Yea I know at this rate we'll be taking over the state, just need a bit more time...just meet me at the spot tomorrow night okay...alright I love you baby."

She hung up, stared out the window for a moment looked down at her wedding ring shook her head a bit and went back to the bedroom. I came out from around the corner as I heard the bedroom door closed. I scoff as I knew she was a snake ass bitch.

I saved the video and left on out, I gotta watch out after her. She ain't right.

Lynn

I woke up and got dressed got some important business to take care of and someone I need to see so bad.

As I was finna leave I saw Kai talking to some of the members. She turned her head saw I was leaving.

"Where you going?" She ask

"Take care of some things I'll be back in a few hours, and I'll be careful." I said, knowing what she was gonna tell me.

I left on out, went down to the garage and got in the truck and drove on out.

Kai

I sigh softly as I watched Lynn leave.

"Still trouble in paradise?" Dodz ask

"Yea, when this is all over I'ma make it up to her...go on a family vacation or something." I answered

We got back to work planning our next move. We was getting closer to Copuel soon I'm gonna kill him.