Chapter 14

Hours later

we all woke up and freshen up. we was sitting down at the table when Tito came up to us.

"gotten some weird ass message from mama." he said handing me the paper.

Ly and i made a confused look as we saw what he meant. the message is in numbers

Message: 11 9 14 7    1 14 4    17 21 5 5 14    1 18 5   9 14   20 18 15 21 2 12 5 ,   3 15 16 21    5 12    9 19   2 1 3 11 .  23 5   14 5 5 4    25 15 21 18    8 5 12 16 .   23 5   1 18 5   1   20   23 8 5 18 5    20 8 5   8 15 18 14    9 19    19 15 21   14 4 5 4     5 22 5 18 25    6   15 21 18   8 15 21 18 19 16    12 5 1 19 5    8 5 12 16

we all sat around trying to figure out the message. i rubbed my eyes, it was hurting from staring at these numbers. Sincere came in, he kissed Ly's cheek and came sat on my lap and kissed my cheek. he saw the paper we're staring at. he began staring hard like he was reading it.

"what's wrong with papa and nana?" he ask sounding worried.

we all looked at him with a look as we question "huh?"

he point to the paper as he said "say they're in trouble."

our eyes widen as we heard what he just said.

"baby you can read this?" Ly asked he nod his head

"yea, it james bond code...papa taught me."

he grabbed a pen and began writing letters at the top of each other, as he mumbled to himself. we heard him singing out the alphabet under his breath.

"finish." he said as he held up the paper, we read it.

decoded message: "King and Queen are in trouble, Copuel is back. we need your help. we are at where the horn is sounded every four hours please help"

our eyes widen as we saw the name "Copuel"

"thank you baby, go get some breakfast and watch tv." i said. he got off my lap and went in the kitchen with Cella.

"he's back...how?" Tito ask

"he must've escaped or something, theres no way the courts would've let him out." i ans. i shook my head a bit.

i rubbed my hair back as i let out a big sigh. i looked at my wife saw the look in her eyes.

"looks like we're going home." i said.

she sniff softly and looked at our son, i stared at him too.

Two days later

we was at the airport, Tito and Cella were getting ready to aboard the plane with our son.

"why are you not coming with me?" Sincere ask, his eyes getting watery. we kneel down stared at him

"we gonna go help papa and nana." Ly ans

"i wanna go, i can help." he said

"you will be helping by going with uncle and auntie, so we'll always know you're safe and sound." Ly said. holding his hand.

"you remember the temples and the garden." i ask

"yes." he ans nodding his head.

"you're gonna be there, with my good friend Zhane you'll get run around play the pandas, eat as much noodles you want." i softly smile, i gotten him to smile a bit. i rubbed the side of his head.

"we're be together again right you're coming back." he said

"of course." we ans

"promise." he said as he held up his pinky. Ly and i were hesitant than we locked our pinky with his

"promise." we both hugged him tight as we said i love you.

i gave him a locket necklace put it around his neck

"you look at that whenever you start to miss us." i said. he nod his head, gave him another head, we stood up.

we hugged Cella and Tito. i stared at Tito

"take care of my son." i said

"i got you sis...i got you." he said his eyes watery. we hugged each other tight. they aboard their plane. Ly and i stood by the window i held onto her as we watched the plane take off.

we was trying to be strong, from now on everything is gonna get real dangerous real fast. we left the airport, i had made sure to put my managers in charge of the café and all. we grabbed our bags went to a private air strip and got on a private jet. we began making our way back to the states.

Ly and i sat together holding each other. we both was remembering our dark side of ourselves. we hate that we have to go back to it.