Chapter 19

Lynn

I got to the parking garage, pulled up and got out was waiting around making sure I was fully alone. Then a car pulled up I smiled as I saw her, my true lover Asia. She parked and got out ran to me.
We hugged and kissed each other so deep.

"Missed you so much, baby."

She looked at me "missed you more."  We kissed again.

I pulled her away catching my breath and smiled we got to talking.

"How long do I have to wait, Lynn?"

"Just a few more days, we're getting close to Copuel's location once we find him we're gonna kill him than I'ma kill Kai."

She paced a bit shaking her head

"You sure you'll be able to do this, I thought you loved her?"

"Fuck no, I ain't never loved her...look baby I'm doing this for us okay, once she's dead I'll be able to take over the cartel...she means nothing to me, never did." I said

I walked up to her, held her in my arms

"We will be together, just give me some time."

Asia kissed me and held me tight in her arms. I know the plan will work soon I'll be with my love.

Unknown

I shook my head as I stared at Lynn hugging that woman. Had saved the video, heard every single word she said. I can't believe she's playing my mother like this.

This ain't right, Kai loves her and she gonna do her like this, to everyone. She gotta know, I know this is gonna hurt her bad. I quickly left on out ran down the block got on my motorcycle and rode on out. I'm glad I had my two homies Art and Doc with me, I told them to follow that woman keep am eye on her.

Told them to be waiting on my call, to grab her. I got back to the safe house. Took my helmet off and went to find Kai.

I found her in the lab she saw me and smile softly.

"Hey, was getting worried about you." She said

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you worried."

She saw the look in my eyes and came up to me and place her arm on my shoulder

"Come to the roof with me."

I nod we walked on out and went up to the roof. We stared into the horizon. She stared at me.

"Talk to me what's wrong?" She ask

I played with my mouth a bit took a deep breath

"I need to tell you something about me...I'm...(sigh) I'm your..."

"Son?...I know." She said

I looked at her confused

"You know?" I question

"Yes, why you think I had made sure you was raised into the crew, and that you was set with a trust fund and everything."

"You knew about me?"

"Ever since you was born, I am so sorry I didn't raised you during that time I wasn't fit to he a mother at all not with what I was doing, I was young I wasn't ready to be a mother and I couldn't let you suffer so I gave you to a good friend of mine...your mother, she couldn't have any kids she wanted me to give you to her."

"I'm not mad at that, I do love her for everything she has done." I said

"You're still my family no matter what." Kai said

We did a handshake, she saw something else was wrong.

"Where did you go exactly?" She ask

I exhale deeply took my tablet out pulled the video up and showed it to her.

The look on her face. It made me hurt,  for her to know the woman she loves is playing her.

She clench her jaws saw she was getting angry.

"I'm sorry you needed to know." I said

"Its alright, I'm glad you son...that woman."

"Yea."

"I got something for the both of them, believe that."

I saw the darkness she had in her eyes.

The ghost is back.