Chapter 20

Four days later

Kai

My mind has been racing since the night my eldest son showed me the video of Lynn and Asia. I wanted to kill her right there and than, how could she do this to me how could hurt me like that. we have a son together.

Tonight's the night we go after Copuel, I already told my son to go take care of Asia and bring her to the warehouse. I got a nice surprise for her.

Hours later

We all was at the warehouse had finally gotten Copuel, I stared at him with my gun pointed right at him. He was laughing softly as he stared into my eyes.

"Feels good, don't it huh...that lust."

"Yea it does feel good, but this right here is gonna feel great." I said

I click my gun and squeezed the trigger, the bullet pierced through his forehead head jerk back as he dropped to the ground. I lowered my gun as I exhale deeply.

*click clock* I quickly raised my head up as I felt the barrel of the gun pressing against the back of my head.

I slowly turned my head gasp as I saw its Lynn.

"Baby what are you doing?"

I slowly turned and looked at her.

"Sorry, baby I gotta do this."

"What...why this was for us so we can live in peace." I plead

"Yea but its gonna be without you." She head it up a bit higher getting ready to squeeze the trigger.

*gunshot*

"Ahh!" Lynn yell as she dropped the gun. Grabbed a hold her arm where she's been shot at.

"You really think I was gonna let you kill my mother...you got me fucked up."

I smirk as I saw my son Loko walked in from the dark. Lynn gasp as she saw Loko

"Your mother?" She question

"Yea, guess you don't know everything about me." I said adding a full clip.

I stared at her, trying my best not to cry.

"He followed you, I saw the video of what you were doing...all this time you never loved me."

Her eyes widen a bit, Loko tossed the pictures at her of her and Asia. She gasp softly and looked at me.

"Yea, I never loved you...I love her more than you." She spat.

"Than you can go be with her," I snapped my fingers

Art and Doc walked out dragging Asia by her arms Lynn's eyes widen as she saw her.

"In hell." I continue, I nod my head they toss her to Lynn she caught her than Loko pulled the trigger killing Asia.

"Nooo!" She cried

"Damn I missed." Loko smirk. I chuckled softly

I looked at Lynn, she stared at me with a bit of fear in her eyes. I raised my gun at her.

"Please, what about our son, we made a promise to him." She beg

"I know, but only one of us will be keeping that promise." I said

I walked up to her and kneel down in front of her. Stare into her eyes, I placed my hand on her cheek as tears formed in my eyes. Lean forward our lips touched held it there for a long moment I place the barrel of my gun against her chest right where her heart should've been.

"Goodbye."

*gunshot*

She jerk as she gasp and fell to the ground. I stared at her as life began leaving her body.
I closed my eyes as I shook my head bit. Stood up, took a deep breath and turned around.

I looked at Loko

"You know where to take her."

He nod his head, I walked on out of the warehouse. Loko and his friend went and did what I asked of them.