Chapter 15

Two days later

we arrived at the airstrip just outside of the city. we got off put our stuff in the cab and rode on out. I had the driver take us to this parking garage that's by the hospital. we got to the eight level, i paid him as we got out the cab. he drove away as we walked to a black gmc suv. i felt underneath the tire for the key. got it unlock the doors we put the bags in, got in and drove on out.

I began driving to the Bronx to a secret place. i had got there about an hour later. I had brought a building it's similar to an warehouse but a little bit smaller. No one i mean no one knows about this place. i brought it under a different name no one would think to use. i had paid contractors and designed to fix the place. i paid them so good they quit their jobs and moved away. they made sure to leave no trace of their work.

From the house it looks somewhat of a run down apartment building but once you get inside like a five star hotel. it's very hidden from the streets, you have to know where you're going to get here, you can't just stumble upon the place. i pulled up around in the back opened the garage and pulled in closed the door locked it we got our bags and went inside went all the way up to the top floor. had turned the lights on and everything.

I checked the cameras and all, making sure everything is secured. we had called and checked in on Tito. he showed us to Sincere saw him playing with a baby panda he smiled and waved at us. we smiled and waved back had laughed when baby panda pointed to him and began wailing a bit. then we hung up.

we had rest for a few hours. was still tired from the flight neither one of us slept good. After awhile we got freshen up and changed clothes.

I had on black cargo pants, a wife beater, a black long sleeve shirt and high rise Nike boots. i had put my wave cap on and my hat over it. put on my cut up leather gloves. i was in the gun room loading up when Ly walked in.

she came up to the table grabbed her vest and put it on, had secured it and all. then began loading up her guns. i put my vest on, secured it than i looked at Ly as she put a clip in and clock it. she place it on the table and held her head down than she looked at me.

i grab a hold of the back of her neck pulled her to me, she held the back of mine. we stared into each other's eyes. we French kissed so deep, than stopped had let our forehead touched. we both took deep breaths.

"ready?" Ly ask

"lets do this." i said she grabbed the bag we walked on out. went down to the garage

we got in a black truck, i had it fully customized, everything is bulletproof. the windows tinted. i had drove on out. began making our way to the old train station.

"where the horn is sounded every four hours"

that was an old saying i used to say all the time with mom. she's the only one that knows about my old hang out spot. used to go there all the time when i was little just to watch the trains go by.

An hour and a half later

we arrived at the train spot. i parked my truck in the same old spot, never gotten caught coming here considering the train spot is by an power plant, another good reason why mom choose this place.

we got out had our rifles out locked and loaded. we began making our way down the stairs that's by the water. we got to an door, i had picked the lock and we came inside. there were a few lights on. we walked down the hall our guns up. we turned the corner

*click click*

"hold it right there." a man said

we all pointing the guns, had saw we was outnumber by four. i saw the young man more clearly.

"I'm the ghost's shadow." i said

"Kai?"

i turned my head as i heard Rocka. he came into the light i lowered my gun as i saw him

"Kai...Lynn." he said he rushed to us and hugged us both

"knew you would find us." he said holding us tight.

"its okay they're here to help us." Rocka said as he let us go.

we followed him down the tunnel to a big bunker. we came inside saw the top head soldiers. they gasp as they saw us. they bow their heads as we walked past. then we got to a room.

"mom." i said as i saw her and don

"dad."

they gasp as they saw us, rushed and hugged us. i was so happy to see they're okay. they looked at us gasping a bit.

"I'm sorry, i wouldn't have yall come if it wasn't bad." mom said

"we understand...just glad you guys are alright." Ly said.

"right now, we need to get you all outta here." i said

"how...Copuel got people out here who recognizes our faces." Rocka ask

"leave that to me, i got a safe house...find me your best driver and leave the rest to me." i said, he nod his head and went out the room.

i looked at mom and Don and began telling them what we're finna do. Ly is gonna be with them the whole way. i told them to go with Ly to the truck while the rest meet down close by the power plant's dock i will be right there in 10 minutes.

Rocka came in with the driver. i saw he looks to be only 18. told me his name is Loko. i had him come with me. we left on out, made our way to the power plant. we got to it, had found an opening in the fence we went through it.

we had creep around made it inside and found a delivery van. we got to it. i kept look out as Loko got in the van, he found the keys had started it i got in and we drove on out, got to the pier, i got out rushed to the door, knocked in code the door opened the members rushed out got in the van.

"follow me and stay close." i said, he nod his head.

i ran to my truck got in the driver's seat. mom, don and Rocka were in the back while Ly sat in the front. we drove on out making our way back to the safe house. we took the highways and back ways then we came into the city i began going a different route to get to the safe house. one thing i love about where it's located is that there's 15 different ways you can get there if you know the way. there's a lot of turns and all it'll confuse you and everything in the area looks the same especially at night