Something So Special Is Only Meant For Two In A Million

(A/n- QUICK A/N I DONT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER! AND PLAY THE MUSIC WHEN THAT PART OF THE CHAPTER COMES IN! IT WILL MAKE SENSE THEN!!!!)

"Come on Maia it's been a week open up!" I heard A shout through my bedroom doors.

My eyes landed on my window and my eyes darkened, taking a bigger bite out of my chocolate fudge brownie ice cream, from Ben and Jerry's.

"I'm fine A! I have my two favorite boys with me! Ben and Jerry!" I shouted hoping she will leave. I heard shuffling and a click, and just like that my door opened.

I was thrown a key and she smirked. "I'm not dumb, M..." She looked down playing with her hands sitting on the edge of my bed.

"You like Ethan, he likes you, I just don't understand why it has to be so difficult for you guys to admit your feelings for one another." I sighed and nodded understanding where she was coming from.

"Do you think I'm over reacting? It's not like we're dating and I own him..."
She rolled her eyes and walked over to my curtains and let the bright light shine through my window make me wince and rub my eyes.

"Talk to him..." And with that she exited my room and headed probably down stairs to eat something like she always does.

I went over to my window and bit my lip, I look like a mess right now. Maybe I should shower and brush my teeth first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"MAIA IF YOU DON'T HURRY YOUR ASS ME AND THE GIRLS ARE GOING TO DINNER WITHOUT YOU!" I sighed realizing my girls are here, A which everybody knows is my bestie. Lydia, Lucy, and Sarah are also my bestfriends who I've grown attach to since last year.

And have not been separable, but lately it's been rough because they've been out of town on a meditation cruise, me and A weren't allowed to go on. 

I walked over to my window and took a deep breathe. I can't do this I'm such an idiot! I grabbed a piece of paper out of my sketch book and teared it out and wrote something on the paper, sticking it on to my window so Ethan will see it.

I closed my blinds and hurriedly walked down stairs to meet up with the girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Omg karaoke with you guys was so fun!" We all squealed as I said this and then Lydia spoke up.

"Why don't you sing something you wrote yourself, ya?" I shrugged and took a sip of my Sprite.

"I don't know..." I looked down and they slid one of my songs in front of me. "Fine,  but you ask the Dj dude!" A hopped off her seat and ran to the guy, I thought she was gonna fall. She came back smirking and pushed me to the stage.

Before I could barely blink she was sitting smiling with the girls waving. I looked at them curiously knowing they were up to something.

I walked over to the mic as the music began. I wiped my hands on my pants and bit my lip.

"Planets align. Suddenly, I'm alive," As soon as I said the first sentence my eyes widened as I heard a familiar voice.
"Eyes full of stars. Guide me to where you are," he started, and I gasped not knowing he can sing. My cheeks heat up and as on cue my friends were giggling.

"Pinch me if I'm asleep. Cause this feels like it's a dream." My eyes connected to his, and our hands brushed each other, He smirked and winked.

"We're like two in a million.
Can't even begin just find.
Where I found you.
What are the chances.
And there'll be this magic when we touch." Something in the chorus made us come closer and I looked down.

"We've got something special.
On another level.
Like it's just me and you and the room.
Because something's so brilliant.
It's meant for just two in a million.
Two in a million."

"We're like two in a million.
Can't even begin just find.
Where I found you.
What are the chances.
And there'll be this magic when we touch." He brushed a strand of hair out of my face and if it was possible my cheeks heated up even more.

"We've got something special (We've got something)
On another level (No, it's not like this)
Like it's just me and you and the room. Yeah (Yeah)"

"Because something's so brilliant.
It's meant for just two in a million.
Because something's so brilliant.
It's meant for just two in a million.
Two in a million."

Before I knew it I was running off stage with him trailing behind. I ran to my car and went to the back seat clutching my legs to my chest. I blushed so much that I think even water can help calm it down.

I saw him slam the backdoor as he came in and I looked down. "I'm sorr-" before he can finish I looked up and lifted my arm up grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and crashing his lips on mine.

I instantly moaned at the feel and I felt him smile in the kiss. He laid me down in the car and kissed me so passionately, I think it might of been a little appropriate for fifteen year olds... Okay it was really bad.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. "I-I like you Maia, more than you can imagine..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n- ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?! IM REALLY HAPPY ABOUT IT! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!!!!"