Meet Mr.Shit, I forgot his last name!

I quickly walked across the street, looking both ways seeing as it was night it was harder to see. "Hey beautiful!" I stopped in my tracks blushing. "Miller," he smirked and I walked up to him, which is kinda okay yes in between our house where nobody can see you.

I hugged him putting my arms around his neck and stuffed my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his amazing vanilla minty smell.

"Are you sniffing me?" I asked containing my laughter. "You smell nice," he mumbled into my hair. I bursted out laughing and pulled my head back slightly to look up at him.

I put my hands through his hair, and he looked down smiling at me. "Your adorable," he smirked. "I would say the same thing about you but I wou-" I playfully punched him, and he chuckled.

"I'm kidding, your beautiful Maia, never forget that..." I felt like he was staring deep inside me which kinda made me blush, I smiled played on my lips and he leaned downed to kiss me, which I quickly responded too.

I moaned lightly at the feel and then we heard someone clearing the voice, and then boom a flashlight was on us. I quickly parted from him and then there standing right next to us is our grumpy neighbor who would do anything to us to get in trouble.

Meet Mr.Shit I forgot his last name! Well at least that will be his fill in last name, but his real name is David. David Shit as I am now calling it, "Listen I won't tell both of your parents about this if you do me a favor!" I rose an eyebrow and looked at Ethan who looked at me with pleading eyes.

His parents would never let us hang out again, if we ever dated it's like against friend code or some type of bull shit like that.

"What is that Mr.Sh- David!" I said excitingly trying to make it seem like I almost didn't call him shit. "Well, I have to clean the beach tomorrow with all of the garbage you kids leave on the floor, so do that and your off freely!" I huffed and nodded.

He smirked and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You know it's like two in the morning, and it's pitch black out!" I shrieked falling over water bottles and seashells. "Psh, we'll do that tomorrow!" I looked at him confused.

"Then why are we here?!" I whined. He smirked and slipping off his shirt making me drool. His six pack abs and that v-line for a fifteen year old, wow!! Snapping out of my daze I quickly made contacted with a smirking Ethan. "Up for Skinny dipping?" I bursted out laughing.

"Oh your serious!" He nodded and I rolled my eyes, he threw me two towels, which I swiftly caught and placed them in the sand where he was discarding his clothes.

I took off my shirt feeling shy and glanced over at him who- And the jackass is already in the water.

"Turn around!" He smirked and did as I told. I changed in the fastest time I ever probably ever got changed, and ran into the water since I'm seriously scared he will see me naked.

I quickly went underneath the water wetting my hair. And swam up to him, to the deep part of the water. I fell to my knees, which reached the bottom of the oceans sand and he brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"Summer all over again, huh?" His breathe fanning my face I seriously melted. "Yeah," I croaked out feeling my throat tighten. We swam over to under the bridge, where it's even darker If that's even possible.

"Your the best thing that has ever happen to Maia..."

I was about to reply but either my heart was beating so loud or I heard footprints coming over the bridge. "Fuck," we cursed under our breathe.

(A/n- HEY GUYS!!! YEAH LOL SO HOW DID U LIKE THE CHAPTER!!!! AND WHO DO YOU THINK THE MYSTERY PERSON IS!!! DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT BECAUSE I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO SAY!!!!)