Will You Be My Girlfrien?

He rested his forehead against me, his breathe fanning my face. I gently leaned up and kissed his lips.

"I like you to, I-I don't know if I should but I do," he shook his head. "I'm sorry for kissing Kylie!" He blurted out. "I made a huge mistake she came on to me and before I knew it I was kissing her back, but I swear I don't care if I'm to young for love,

But I'm falling for you Maia! And I want us to be toget-" I quickly cut him off, by kissing him which he quickly responded to.

"Let's do it!" His eyes widened and I playfully smacked his arm. "Not sex you idiot," I rolled my eyes.

"I mean lets be together..." He smiled and held my hand in his. "Maia will you be my girlfrien?" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"You forgot the D..." He smirked and sat up. "You'll get that later babe," my mouth fell open and I quickly sat up. "Ethan..." He nodded and turned to me.

Placing my one strand of hair behind my ear. "Um never mind," I said forcing a smile seeing the girls squealing outside the car, jumping up and down.

He nodded and told me we'd hang out tomorrow, and pressed a light kiss on my lips making me tingle. He quickly got out and said hi to the girls then walked away.

The girls came in the car like wild hyenas and broke my eardrum probably.  "YASSS IVE BEEN SHIPPING IT, TOLD YOU IT WOULD HAPPEN! PAY UP BITCH!!" Lydia squealed holding her hand out to Lucy.

Lucy pulled out a twenty and mumbled profanities. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, and they spoke up clarifying my confusion. "We both betted on how long it would take for you two to get together I said 1 month and Lucy said 2 months,"

"Haha funny," I glared childishly and filled them in on what happened just a few moments ago.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laid down on Ethan's lap as he kept throwing popcorn in my mouth which I obviously caught. He smiled and chucked. I bit my lip when the huge grin took over my face, I just love to see him smile.

He brushed my hair away and leaned down kissing me. Which I popped my elbows up meeting him halfway.

I placed my hand behind his neck and kissed him back. I heard someone clear there voice and I froze, as so did he. We quickly parted and wiped my mouth hopping off him.

I saw Ethan's mother smirking in the door way, and my cheeks instantly heated up. "I-I should probably g-go!" I stuttered. "Bye Maia," Ms.Miller smirked waving as Ethan mouthed 'sorry we'll definitely finish off later' winking at me.

I sighed and went down the stairs opening the front door and closing it behind me. I walked over to A's house and looked both ways before crossing the street.

I went up the driveway and made a turn going to her front door, I knocked and it was quickly answered. "Maia we need to speak!" I nodded and she dragged me to her room and I walked over to her bed sitting on top of it, with her doing the same.

She closed the door so we can have our gossip session and so the drama begins!

"Me and Alec's kissed!" She eeped. My mouth fell open and I squealed a smile taking over. "Omg! When?! How?! What th- how did this happen?!! Spill! Now!" She smiled and bit her lip.

"Yesterday, we bumped into each other and while I was running to class because the late bell rang and I couldn't be late anymore or else I would get a detention!" I nodded eagerly for her to continue.

"And then when I fell and so did my books he helped me up! And picked up all my books, walking me to class. We got into a deep convo. And then I bumped into him again at lunch and he asked if I wanted to skip the rest of the day and hang out. I said sure not thinking anything of it, and we started talking and when we were walking to his car we got into that intense gaze and boom we kissed!!" She smiled recalling the memory.

I squealed and asked her if they were dating now. "So is it official?" She sighed and shook her head. "We didn't talk anything about it, but I think we might..." I nodded.

"I-I want to tell you something," I croaked out. She nodded her face going in serious mode, which is not quite often. "Anything M," I took a deep breathe in.

"I'm ready to tell you what happened this summer with me and Ethan..."

(A/n- CLIFFHANGER!!!!! YEAH!! SO ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED!! I DONT THINK I WANT TO MAKE THIS BOOK SO LONG LIKE 40 CHAPTERS WHICH IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO! BUT I THINK I MIGHT END IT AROUND 20 AND THEN MAKE A SEQUEL!!! YUP TOTALLY EXCITED BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THAT!!!! AND ALL THAT STUFF LOL!!! DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO SAY!!! SO YEAH WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW THAT ETHAN AND MAIA ARE OFFICIALLY A THING!! AND WHAT ABOUT ARIANA AND ALECS?!)