Your The Fearless One Out Of All Of Us!

"Ariana," Ethan called out. I saw her eyes widen and her scamper over here, that's a first. I smiled and shook my head she smiled amusingly and we started bursting out laughing, with Ethan looking at us so confused.

"It's just a weird friendship bonding thing," I wheezed out between laughs. Once we stopped we looked at each other and started laughing again. Ethan, smiled amused and than we heard shouting and crashing most likely a lamp.

Ethan looked at me with sad eyes and sighed. "I-I gotta go, I'll talk to you later M, okay?" I nodded and hugged him I leaned up and brought my mouth close to his ear. "It's going to be fine trust me," I squeezed his hand and gave a quick kiss on the cheek, getting off my tippy toes.

He nodded his head and gave me one last hug before walking away. "He's gonna be fine right?" I breathed out looking at A, she gave me those sad eyes saying she doesn't know what will happen and hugged me.

"His dad's a douchebag," I breathed out hugging her. She nodded, and we separated walking on the sidewalk, not even knowing where we were going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So we were currently huddled up by a fire pit on the beach, and when I say we I mean me and the girls.

I sat in the sand next to Lydia and Sarah. With Lucy and A across from us, I rubbed my eyes and groaned as I heard Sarah keep practicing for her guitar test at school tomorrow.

"It gonna be fine Sarah, your gonna do great," I said encouraging her. She smiled and nodded, "Yeah with you singing it's gonna be amazing!" I started choking on air and started laughing.

"Yeah no!" I giggle in between my fits of laughter. She gave me a puppy dog look and I sighed. "You owe me!" She nodded eagerly smiling.  "So luc, what's new with you?!" I smiled enthusiastically.  She laughed and shook her head.

"Not much Drew won't stop texti-" she shut her mouth quickly and we gasped.  "YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO DREW!!!" We squealed. She nodded and shrugged, "No big deal guys, it's totally fine, no feelings!" She said forcing a smile.

"Oh luc!" Sarah shook her head in disappointment. "Your the fearless one out of all of us!!! You can definitely tell us if you like him!" She smiled, and we all nodded in unison.

She bit her lip and shook her hand half and half. "Ooooohhhh!" We laughed, when we all did that at the same time.

"Tell anybody though and I'll hurt you!" She warned. We laughed and ate some marshmallows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This outfit is so exposing!" I whined to Sarah, looking down at myself. I was currently wearing a red jumpsuit with lace going all the way down, with slits on the legs, and some tight black boots.

Made by my fashionable best friend Lydia!

I looked way to hot to be wearing this in school

I looked way to hot to be wearing this in school. "You look fine! You won't get in trouble Maia! Come on we just need you to sing then your done!" I nodded, and walked onto a little podium they have set up, they gave me a little microphone in red sparkly diamonds, to make this seem more realistic since this is a music class.

I had my back turned towards the wall so nobody can see me since I was like panicking, my heart leaping right out of my chest.

I took a deep breathe as Sarah began strumming the guitar.

My mouth opened wide basically flies can enter, as I heard her song choice. Can't keep my hands to myself... Great...

I turned around trying to be seductive but most likely failed, I caught a glance at Ethan and I smirked, this should be interesting.

"Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
Your metaphorical gin and juice."
I saw most of the guys mouths drop and I glanced at Sarah who was smirking, oh and look at that death stares from the girls.

"So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
Your metaphorical gin and juice..." I tried not to laugh at how seductive I was trying to act by running my hands up my legs and all that shit. I think Ethan was about to jump me, so I continued smirking.

Oh, cause all of the doubts and the outburst  Keep making love to each other And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying All of the doubts and the outburst Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying"  I walked over to Sarah, and we both sang the chorus, like we were five.

"But I...
Can't keep my hands to myself
My hands to myself!!!!!" I mentally laughed because I didn't want to ruin her test grade and started walking around putting my hand on my hip, and twirling my hair.

"My doctors say you're no good
But people say what they wanna say
And you should know if I could
I'd breathe you in every single day"

Oh, cause all of the doubts and the outburst!
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the doubts and the outburst
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying

But I...
Can't keep my hands to myself
My hands to myself

Can't keep my hands to myself
I want it all, no, nothing else
Can't keep my hands to myself
Give me your all and nothing else
Oh, I, I want it all
I want it all
I want it all, ooh

"Can't keep my hands to myself
I mean, I could but why would I want to?" I giggled as I talked that part out.

My hands to myself
Can't keep my hands to myself
My hands to myself
Can't keep, keep my hands to myself

I want it all, no, nothing else
Can't keep my hands to myself
Give me your all and nothing else
Can't keep my hands to myself!"

The class clapped and I think they were surprised a fifteen year old would sing this, and not some Barbie song like the snobs do.

I quickly got a pass to my next class which is free hour, and just went to the bathroom so I can get changed. I heard the door open and checked to see who it was.

Ethan locked the doors and walked up to me kissing my hungrily. "You looked beautiful," he moaned. I nodded my head in appreciation, and kissed him back just as bad, running my hands through his hair and tugging on it slightly.

"It's funny when your sexually frustrated," I giggled kissing his lips slightly. "Thanks," he chuckled.

(A/n- HEY GUYS!!!! I MADE A TRAILER FOR THE BOOK SO DONT FORGET TO CHECK THAT OUT!!! AND I RLY HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!DONT FORGET TO COMMENT I LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO SAY!!! AND MY TRAILER IS OFFICIALLY HERE!! I WORKED ON IT ALL NIGHT! HOPE U LIKE IT!!!)