After the whole 'skinny dipping' fiasco!

She looked at me supportingly ready to hear the news I've been keeping from her, I sighed and leaned my head against the wall letting a tear slip down my face, not even knowing I was crying.

"Me and Ethan never even talked as you know, we all use to hang out plenty of times with family, and stuff but we never talked.... Or even had that connecting... I never liked Ethan like that. I wasn't attracted to him..." I breathed letting my tears slip freely.

"Until that one dumb Saturday, we all were hanging out... A-And he actually talked to me... In fact we hung out for a little.... I don't know what clicked in me but I liked him... He made me laugh and smile for no apparent reason... He made me blush at the sound of his name... I couldn't even look at him when I was with him after a few times, because I was so embarrassed if he thought I was checking him out, or that I liked him..." I wiped my tear and glanced at A, who nodded for me to continue.

"Then there was the dare," I laughed at the memory. "Liam being Liam was talking to his girlfriend... Wait speaking of Liam I thought you were head over heals for him!" I recalled. She smiled and shook her head, "I was for a little, but when you started to talk to Ethan I noticed Alec's, and I realized I didn't have a chance with Liam, so I might as well move on, but Alec's makes me feel different like I'm on cloud 9! And stop stalling finish the story!" She giggled.

I nodded and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, that was falling in my face. "Liam was speaking to his girlfriend at the table and I was sitting on the staircase while Ethan was with all the teens and kids, the one Lydia and her little brother came to..." I spoke.

"And he was saying how they should go skinny dipping.... She kept refusing and after about ten minutes, Ethan walked over sitting next to me smirking. I was like 'what?' And he motioned to my brother and his girlfriend arguing. And I'm like 'so what?' If it was even possible his smirk grew... And he dared me to go skinny dipping with him." I looked up to see A, chocking on air.

And I smiled sheepishly. "You did it?!" I nodded ashamed. "You little badass!!" She laughed in disbelief.

"After the whole 'skinny dipping' fiasco! We got laughing our asses off and it's all dark out and cold with the drop breeze make the sand hit our legs sticking to the wetness... And then everything got so serious... He kissed me... I kissed back not thinking anything of it!" I ran my hand through my hair and continued.

"I slept over his house since my window his literally right by his, and then shit happened," I sighed. "You didn't? Right?! Your the first one to go against have sex before marriage! Maia please tell me you did! Your only 15!!" I looked up from my eyelashes.

"I did... I thought I got pregnant because he didn't have any protection, he told me it will be okay and he will pull out before anything can happen, I was So fucking stupid and trusted him!" I groaned.

"When I told him I might be pregnant, he told me it wasn't his, and it couldn't be, he told me to fuck myself and he didn't care what would happen..." I saw her get up and walk to the door. But I quickly got up and tackled her to the floor.

"A, LET ME EXPLAIN-" I shouted. "HIS ASS NEEDS TO BE PUT IN ITS FUCKING PLACE!!" I quickly spoke up before she got out the door. "I KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS!" She smirked, "YES YOU GO BITCH!" She yelled slapping my hand.

I laughed and shook my head. "He was drunk, he couldn't take it that day. He got drunk from shit he found under his parents bed. He drank to much... And had to be sent to the hospital.. Since half of it was expired, since 1861 and couldn't even eat for weeks."

I felt my throat go dry. "I told him I didn't care what he said to me, I would be there for him no matter what! And he told me that he was bad for me.. That he doesn't deserve me... I didn't care though I said it would work out eventually and stuff would come together, as time goes on... Then I told him I wasn't pregnant and I might have overreacted because I got my period later that day. But hey I was two weeks late!!!" She giggled and shook her head.

"I love him A," she sighed and hugged me on the floor. "I know you do, I really do know! You've changed your not a complete dumb ass now!" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I'm not to young for love right?" She shook her head. "Not at all," I smiled and let out a whimper and laid my head on her shoulder, her hugging me like a mother would if there daughter is upset.

(A/n- AND THAT WRAPS UP WHAT HAPPENED WITH MAIA AND ETHAN DURING SUMMER!!! HEHE I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA FOR THE SEQUEL AND I NEED IT TO BEGIN!! BUT I STILL HAVE LIKE TEN CHAPTERS LMAO!!! BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT BECAUSE I LOVE TO HERE WHAT YOU ALL HAVE TO SAY!!!)