So that she would live even if that meant dying...

I cried in the hospital room's waiting area, nobody was here yet, but everybody was rushing here, I'm perfectly fine, just a little dizzy, Ethan on the other hand...

Is pretty much, in the dying zone, the doctors haven't said anything yet but you could just see it, when we crashed he quickly passed out blooding everywhere... I don't want to think about it.

I quickly shook my head feeling the tears still trickle down my face. I looked up and tried to pay attention to the television maybe helping the situation, but leaving in two hours isn't help my situation. I'm obviously not gonna go, but still.

"Okay follow me," Kathy the news reporter on the television says. "We sadly report that two fifteen year old kids got seriously hurt in a motorcycle crash, one worst than the other, one female one male. As you can see this is where the crash happened, right into the great Lucky's building! Luckily no one was injured inside the building." She took a deep breathe and continued.

"Claimed from officials, taken on the girl, who's name isn't going to be given out says and I quote 'His motorcycle crashed into a building' and as technicians look at it, we see its break failure that has happened but according to her before they crashed she had no idea that the breaks were not functioning correcting but, we assume he did because it looks like the break is jammed from trying to get it to stop, but didn't want to let her know, instead he let her say I love you to him and felt her hug one last time. Then he let her wear his helmet, so that she would live, even if that meant dying... Back to you Cassandra..." She said sadly.

I whimpers as I saw my family, his family, and all our friends come in. Everyone ran to me, hugging me and asking if I'm okay. "I am, but he's not! I want to see him!" I cried into my brothers shoulder, while he was brushing my hair down.

"We'll go see if we're aloud in yet," Ethan's parents said, with my parents following alone. My brother said he has to go to work, but told me to call him if I needed anything.

After that, I realized something. This is the first time our friends our meeting each other. I saw them all look down at their feets and kept shuffling.

I gave a broken smile and laughed a drop, time to pair everyone up without them knowing. "Lydia meet Asher, go talk!" I said pushing them into a seat.

"Lucy meet Drew!" I saw her blush, and they went over to the corner of the room and started chatting.

"A, Alec's. But you guys already knew that!" I wanted to smirk but I literally felt like my insides were dying, I'm always trying to make others happy but I never make myself happy.

Me and Sarah were the only ones left and I hugged her whimpering out tears. "He's gonna be okay, trust me... He's a fighter... He will get through this..." But to be honest in this moment I didn't know if I should really believe her words.
________6 days later____
"Honey, he's awake..." Okay so your probably confused as hell but, Mrs and Mr. Miller told me to go to on the plane where Mr.Carters studio which is in New York City, it's what he would've wanted for me...

Now he's awake and I'm shaking I've been a mess I can't even concentrate on school work, nevertheless my music, they want five original songs by next week.

"Honey?" Snapping out of my daze I finally found my voice to speak to my mom again, "Is he okay?" I asked hoarsely. "Okay not the best, just a broken arm and aftereffects from the concussion..." I sighed in relief, nothing to bad, at least he's not dead.

"Don't get your hopes up to high, there's bad news," I panicked and felt my heart sink to my feet. "W-What's wrong?" She sighed and I could imagine her putting her hand to her forehead, like she always does when she's upset.

"He remembers everything expect you and the girls, I mean he knows the girls like he's seen them at school, but not like that like, close wise... When we brought up you, he didn't know who you were sweetie...It's like something is blocking him from remembering..." Tears flowed from eyes, and I collapsed to the floor, clutching the phone in my hand.

And in this moment I realized something, these are my tears, the tears I have and always will be crying at fifteen...

(A/n- OKAY AND THIS IS HOW THIS BOOK ENDS!!!! I KNOW ONLY 17 CHAPTERS BUT! THE SEQUEL IS OUT AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CHECK THAT OUT!!! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!! AND WHAT DO YOU THINK MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE SEQUEL???
And the name of the sequel is... Ready for the awesomeness.... Just get ready okay.... (Insert laughing face!)  remember that? Okay so originally my plans for the titles were going to be those tears I cried at 15, but the reason I didn't do that is because it's so similar, than I thought remember me? But then I realized I've read stories with that name, so I tried being creative and this is what I came up with! Remember that, bc she will be remembering that yeah... Sounds about right! Laughing face lol. So yes don't forget to check that out!! I love you all and ETHIA! Forever!!!!)

 So yes don't forget to check that out!! I love you all and ETHIA! Forever!!!!)