The New Teacher

(The title cover is NOT mine also this is the first story I ever made and produced. I hope you guys like it!!! These characters are all mine. Please DO NOT TAKE THE STORY LINE OR THE STUDENTS NAME OR CHARACTER TRAITS!!!THANK YOU AND BYE!😁)

(Rose's point of view)

"BEEP ,BEEP ,BEEP" I growled at the alarm in annoyance,
only to realize that I was late. At Fire High my math class
was supposed to have a great new teacher. "I hope its a girl !" I say out loud, seeing a pale ill man running at me in rage. " Why did you say I hope its a girl ... are you pregnant?" My dad said Shockingly, I then shook my head and replied " I'm a virgin dad, I'm not looking for love just yet. I got to take care of my cancerous father." I then chuckle. My dad then gazed at me with a soft smile and laughed " So then what were you talking about? " So I told him about a new teacher my math class was getting. "I'm very uncomfortable with a male teacher." I stated heading out the door.

( In School)

As soon as I opened the doors I ran straight to two girls, the dark skin girl with the short black hair is Anaya, the last one has long brown hair who's skin color is pale her name is Kelly, my 2 friends. Talking to them about who was the new teacher in math class. "Oh he's beautiful its like the angels craved his face!" My best friend ,Anaya, said over dramatically. I then shook my head and turned to my locker, only to realize that she had said "He" my long black hair that covered my butt then whipped in the air like a flag. "Whaaaat!!" I yelled, as look back everybody in the hallway was staring at me, my tan skin turned bright pink only to show the embarrassment in my face. " Oh yeah Anaya wasn't he the youngest teacher in the school?"Kelly stated staring at Anaya. "Hmm I think so. In fact I think that he is 22 years old. Oh man he is 6 years older than me. He is too old to get with... but Rose you may have an exception your 18, remember you went to school 2 years late." Anaya said winking at me. I blushed holding my books in my face trying to cover it.

We walked in the classroom, I seen the most beautiful
human being in the world. He had red hair ,and the most perfect emerald green eyes that shines, but he looked like a kid. If I can pick my man I would want him to be buff like a man and handsome.

Anaya, Kelly, and I took a seat and stared at him. I then heard giggling behind me," Oh he is so cute. Do you not see how tight his butt is hmm." One girl said having her eyes on butt. I chuckled and paid attention to the board.

(Teacher point of view)

As the door opened I think I had seen an angel, she had tanned skin with long black hair as her hazel eyes glisten, also with the all natural look with her pink thin lips. Oh how I wanted to kiss them."wait what am I saying to my self she is my student" I yelled in my head." Oh good morning! Nice to meet you all I am the new teacher of math class, my name is Mr. Valentine." I said as I turned to the class only to see all the female students staring at me with hungry eyes. Few minutes later I started thinking about the girl and what is her name? So I decided to call on her." Excuse a miss with the long black hair can you answer this question? Also say your name." I smiled at her with interested eyes. "Um my name is Rose and the answer is 198, Mr. Valentine" she yelled from across the room. "Mmm her voice is so beautiful even when she said my name." I thought in my head only to realize that I'm a freak talking about a 16 year old girl. "Very good! Oh hmm looks like class is about over. Well you guys can talk if you want to." I then sat in my chair only to be crowded with girls talking to me.

(Rose's point of view)

Mr. Valentine is being crowded with girls its pretty funny to see a teacher's face like a crying puppy. I then turn to my friends run to the teacher. I shook my head and started to pack up all my materials to leave only to see the teacher looking at me for help. I sighed holding my water bottle, I act like l tripped I spilled my water bottle all over him." Oh I'm so so sorry Mr. Valentine! I think you should go to the men's bathroom and dry off!" I then winked to tell him to go. " Yes, I think you're right Rose. Excuse me ladies I need to go!" Mr. Valentine said as he raced to the door. When I turned around to see all the girls glaring at me, I stared for a bit then left. After that day I started to help Mr. Valentine get away from the girls. While I get glares of death I mean he is a teacher a kind and gentle one ... right?

Thank you for reading this is my first story I posted!
Remember to show your friends to see my story!!
🌹😘😝🌹🐈