Worse Nightmare

Sorry for the wait😉😉😉

(Axel's point of view)

       I gently robbed my hand on her thick thighs, hearing her whimper. "Rose, can I be your first again?" A smile crept on my lips. " Get the hell off me!" Rose screamed, still trying to breath. "Have you ever tried fisting?" I asked bringing my face closer to hers. Her eyes shoot open, of horror. I lowered the hand that I was choking her with in between her legs, making her whimper. "Awe, what's the matter? Getting mad for teasing you?" I whispered in her ear.

(Rose's Point of view)

       He was getting ready to move his that was my chance to headbutt his ass. I knocked my head into his, causing him to grunt. "Uhhh! You bitch!" he shoved two fingers in my pussy. "OWW! Shit! St-op!" I felt his sharp nails digging into my walls. I arched my back do to the pain. He stared at me like he was going to devour me. Just then added two more, making me scream during the process. "Sto-p please!" I sobbed, feel his hand get deeper and deeper. "No. I want to hear your screams of pleasure, Rose. I want to feel every inch of ...YOU!" With that said Axel shoved his whole hand in me! "Ahg! It hurts! Ahh!"

(Vincent's point of view)

      He kneel down and said, " Son, you're father is going to be okay. He is asleep right now, but he's a strong man, he kept saying that, ' I have to live for Rose and Vincent.' You should consider yourself lucky, that he is alive kid. Take care" the doctor said walking away. I can't believe this is happening. This is all my fault if I hadn't r-
" Vincent are you okay I saw you were talking with the doctor." I looked up to see the pretty police officer, what was her, Ty ..no Res-ha? Tyresha? Damn what was it? All these thoughts in my head and I can't even remember a name! " It's Resha, you were looking confused for the moment, but anyways. How is your dad?" She questioned I looked at the door and then at her and replied, " He's sleeping right now, do you need something, miss?" She nodded in response, " Do you have any other family members, who can take care of you?" I looked at her with curiosity, " Yeah my aunt, but she is always busy. Can't I stay with my dad?" She  looked down and said, "Well~"

(Axel's point of view and shit is about to go down)

      I feel every inch of her, her wet walls is in sync with my moving fingers. Hearing her moans of pain just turns me on even more. " Ohhh, Rose scream! More and more please!" I pinched her inside with my sharp nails. " Ahhhhh! Stop it please! Why me?!" She sobbed, I stared in awe, and roughly pulled my hand out of her. Hearing her scream, brought a smile to my face. " Oh baby, it's because of love at first sight. As soon as I saw your figure, your lips, your hair, and those thick hips. I. Knew. I. Was. In. Love!" I unzipped my pants and without hesitation I shoved my dick in her. She arched her back out of pleasure. As I was fucking her beautiful body, I heard , Rose saying something that soon caught my attention. " Ahh, get out of me you sadistic freak!" Not knowing she struck a nerve. I had accidentally punch her in the jaw. Her head whipped to the left. "Damn! You stupid bitch would stop talking! Maybe if I fuck your face I won't have to hear you but your gagging!" I yelled while holding her head up off the bed. I decided to unchain her to the bed and just have you her arms and legs chained instead. I dragged her off the bed and on to the floor still holding her hair. On her knees I held my hard dick in front of her face for her to suck it. " No! I won't do it! Let go of me!"

(Rose's point of view)

       He kept pushing my head closer and closer to his erection. He seemed irritated with me not obeying. Axel used both hands and shoved his dick into my mouth. "Gah!" I gagged, something told me to look at Axel's face so I did. As I peeked up at him, his blue eyes filled with lust just peered at me like as if he was longing, yearning for me, and my body. This sent chills though out my body. Then suddenly he stopped thrusting in my mouth, Axel pushed me on the cold concereat floor. "Rose, I love it when you look so defenseless, your so beautiful. Why can't you be mine? Your soft skin can be mine all the time. Just filled with my hickeys, all over you. Just thinking about it gets me turned​on it hurts."  With that said, he flipped me over where breast rubbed against the cold floor. He lifted my ass up and he rubbed his hard dick near my clit, making a moan escape my lips." Ohh~ you like that hmm." Axel said, rubbing it harder against me. Making me moan more out of pleasure. 'I can't believe how my body is acting!' I bit my lip to stop the moan coming out. " Rose, why did you stop? I know you love it." I felt Axel aiming and slightly poking my pussy. I readied myself for his hard thrust. "Ahhh!" I screamed a wave of pain went though out my body. "What's wrong ,Rose, you thought I was gonna put my throbbing hard cock in you?" Axel mocked, making his hand go deeper and deeper. " It hurts! It hurts! Stop please!" The pain was getting stronger and stronger by the second. I had to cum, I've been holding it in the whole time. " Rose, your so wet your pussy juice is squirting everywhere! Are you going to cum! I need you to do it now! Do it!" Axel used his other hand to pinch my clit. With that single touch it threw me off the edge. After I came I felt empty, he had taken his hand out of me. He took his right hand and lick the blood and cum off his hand and arm. With the other, he lifted my head and turned it slightly to the right. From out of nowhere, he crashed his lips to mine, making me taste myself.  I closed my eyes, hiding the guilt an shame. " I hope I am your Worse Nightmare, Love" Axel dropped my head on the concrete floor hard. My eyes where heavy and then everything faded to black.

OMG THAT TOOK FOR EVER Sorry that the cliffhanger took awhile I was debating whether to kill of Michael or not but thank you for reading!!!

Rose,
Don't worry
I'm coming,
My Angel.