Him Again

( Rose's point of view)

I stood there staring at my worse nightmare, Axel holding Vincent acting as if he is a loving father. Just as I was about to run and get my son, I felt someone push me aside it was Michael. "Axel, let him go he's my child. You have no right to take claim for MY son!" Michael said putting his hand on my shoulder squeezing it tightly. Axel laughed which made Vincent realized what we meant. " Um Axel i- I want to go back to my mom now, your scaring me." I seen the glare in his eyes that he was upset. " Come on, Vince, do you really think that , that old man got your beautiful mother knocked up? You see we were a couple and he took her away from me. Also here's another thing you LOOK JUST LIKE ME." Just as Axel had said that a smirk played at his lips. Out of instinct I ran up to him and my son and with a blink of an eye I slapped his face which printed a large red mark on his cheek. This bewildered him, making him smile, but something was wrong it's like he wanted me this close. I took Vincent's small hand and practically threw him towards Michael. As I glanced at Michael I heard him say, " Rose! Move!" He then pushed me out the way. Only to hear the sound of a gun go off and seeing Michael fall. "Michael! " I screamed crawling towards him and putting my hands on his pale face, " Micheal! No no ..No! Don't leave me. Not like this, I just got you back!" I yelled. 'Is he breathing I can't tell! Wait!' I looked in front of me to see Vincent on the floor crying I got up and ran to my son only to be yanked by my hair. "Ugh! Let go of me!" I cried, Axel brought his face close to mines. "Shut up bitch! Or else I'll do you even worse than last time!"

(Vincent's point of view)

I sat there just watching. Why the hell did I leave? I just want to go home back with mommy and daddy. I opened my hazled to see my dad on the floor bleeding out and seeing my mom struggling to get out of Axel's grip. She reached in her pants pocket to bring out what looks like a purple cellphone and threw it towards me. I looked back and saw mom get hit with Axel's gun.
"Mommy" I said while putting the phone in my pocket. Axel looked my way and smirked.

Hey guys I'm sorry I had to put this on hold it's just a lot of shit had happen and I'm still going to post it's just going to be slot slower and thank you guys and girls for staying with me and even following me I appreciate it thank you 😃