The Heroic Teacher

So sorry that I haven't published this chapter yet I was hanging out with my family.😗 but anyway enjoy😝😘😍😜😁😁. Warning may have bad language

(Rose's point of view)

Its now Monday, Anaya had just skipped school. Kelly is trying to avoid Anaya's boyfriend from the scene he had witnessed. Me on the other hand was thinking about Saturday night of what happened between Michael and I.

(In School
In Honor Language Arts Class)

"Oh look its that whore that is trying to keep Mr. Valentine all for herself." A short girl said while flicking her long black hair behind her ear. " Oh yeah I heard that she had sex with him in the teacher's lounge. Just to lose her virginity to him... what a slut!" I then turned my head giving them a glare. " What are you talking about I never had sex with anybody!" I yelled in class making everybody look at me. Some are surprised that I have said that out loud and most of the girls are angry because they don't believe I didn't have sex with Michael. Well maybe I was about to. Just then our teacher came in and started to teach.

(Time skip to lunch😀)

" Kelly, do you know what is going on with the girls? They are freaking me out, one of them threatened to stab me." I asked Kelly, " No, well maybe it's because you've been hanging around the teacher alot?" She pointed her fork at me while winking. I shook my head, blushing thinking about what had happened when I almost had sex with him. " You know what, I'm going on the school's roof to think. See you at Mr. Valentine's class." I got up and dust my blue uniform skirt and ran up stairs.

(Kelly's point of view)

I ate quickly and started to go to Mr. Valentine's class, until I over heard five girls whispering, " Okay here's the plan, Rose is on the roof so that would give us enough time to teach her to stay away from OUR teacher!" A dark skin girl with red glasses said with scissors in her hand. My eyes almost popped out, I have to find Mr. Valentine.
I hurried and slipped pass the angry girls and ran to Mr. Valentine.

(Rose's point of view)

I stood near the gate breathing in the cool air thinking about the one I love ... Mr. Valentine. Oh how perfect he was: nice, smart, protective, and have a bit of a rough side. Hehe I like that.*BOOM* the door slammed open with five girls glaring at me with sharp objects in their hands.
"What the hell! " I screamed in fear. "You can't take our man ,Rose. You are just another whore looking for some dick!" One girl said pointing her scissors at me while the others laughed. "What are you taking about I'm a virgin God damn it!" I screamed at her and she flinched. "Hey you know what we should do? We should beat her ass and stab her ass for touching our man!" A girl said getting ready to stab me. I backed up and said " Why do you think I slept with him?" A chubby one came up and remarked,
"We saw you go to a hotel with him wearing sluty clothes on Saturday!" I was surprised that they would go that far to stock us. " I was almost raped!" I responded. "Lier!" All the girls said charging at me. Some girl tried to punch me I dodged it and slammed her head on the gate having her fake hair tangled. Then another came she cut me two times on the back leaving a stinging pain with blood pouring out. "Ahhh!!" I screamed in pain. I fell down on my knees and that when all the girls circled me. They started to kick me and cut me leaving my clothes tore showing my bra and panties. ". Stop!" A familiar voice said and suddenly my heart skipped a beat. And everything started to get black, but I got a glimpse of my heroic teacher.

(Mr. Valentine point of view a little flashback then it gets to the good part 😐)

"Mr. Valentine, Rose is in trouble! " I heard Kelly said out of worry my heart sank. "Oh no what happened to her?" I questioned myself. I followed Kelly up stairs to the roof. " Kelly lock the door when I get out. Kay?" I said to her sternly, she nodded. I walked outside and saw my poor angel beat up, "Stop!" I yelled making all the girls nearly pissing their selves. They all ran for the door not knowing it was locked," damn, it won't budge!" One of the girls said. I hurried and ran up to my beloved angel picking up her half naked body. And stared at her resting body in my arms. " All of you are going to get kicked out of school or get put in jail which one?" I questioned out of anger. All of them looked at each other and said kicked out.

🐕I hoped you guys I enjoyed this chapter🐕
🐗Also the next chapter is going to have a lot of adult🐗 🐈content so just to warn you 🐈
🐀!BYE!🐀
🐍

The animals are from Fruit Basket just an anime reference😁