My Heroic Teacher

Hiiiii
Now back to the story. 😀😀😀😀😀👓👚

(Rose's point of view)

I Michael's voice and in a instant I screamed, " Michael, please, someone please help me!" Axel slammed the door and covered my mouth, " Damn it! Shut the fuck up!" Axel then got on top of me and started to choke me. I heard foot steps run towards the door, ' I'm starting to lose my breath, I can't breathe.' I was clawing his face with my nails, " Michael!" And that's when I seen his face, his beautiful, heroic face. Then it all fades into black.

( Michael's point of view)

Elizabeth and I ran where we heard the screaming of a girl, which voice reminds me of my Love,Rose. Elizabeth had grabbed a blunt object, while I knocked the door down. I seen Axel on top of Rose, I went to punch him off until Elizabeth hit him. " Axel stop it!" She and the maids held him down, I ran towards Rose picking her up. I ran to the nearest room and laid her down, I also noticed there was blood on my hands. Checking for any wounds on her body I seen it was coming from between her legs." How could he rape her! She was on her period!" I ran downstairs seeing maids and butlers running around and one maid on the phone. Elizabeth was crying while her son was locked in the basement.

( 30 minutes later)

The police opened the main doors and started to talking to Elizabeth and putting Axel in handcuffs. " Excuse me, Sir,but we will like to ask a few questi- wait you are my daughter's teacher. Mr.Valentine right? My daughter's name is Kelly."

  (Rose's point of view)

    I woke up in a giant bed with red silk sheets, I turned my head slowly towards my left side to see a man with red hair that looked messy. I got up in fear, pulling the cover above my chest. " Rose, thank goodness you're up and alive!" ,the man said while raising his head, "Michael!" I jumped off the bed and landed on him, instantly I started to cry. "Michael, I'm so happy, I love you, I missed you so much!" I lifted my head, but I seen him give me a stern look. " Rose, you and Mr. Valentine have a relationship? You know that is illegal, right?" I froze, hearing another male voice which sounds familiar. " Mr.Khalid! I can explain, before you say anything, I- " Michael gripped my body tighter, and said,"Please, keep this a secret. I don't want to lose her." We stared at the police officer in hope, hoping he could keep the secret of our relationship. He looked down at the ground and said, " I'll keep your relationship a secret, but I have bad news." I looked at Michael and he looked down, he seemed guilty. " What's going on?" Michael put his hand on my head and Mr.Khalid replied, "Your father, h- he passed away." I let go of Michael and sat on the bed, it's like a bad dream this can't be happening. First, it was my mom die of a heart attack do to stress, next, my best friend decided to become a bitch, then I get kidnapped and raped, and finally as soon as I woke up I got told my dad died. What the fuck is happening. "Rose, do you have any family members that can take care of you?" I shook my head no. "Would you want me to be your guardian? You would be in a loving home, your best friend is my daughter, and my wife known you since you were a baby. Come on it's alright." I replied," I don't know I just want to rest right now, please." The two got up and walked out the door.

         ( Michael's point of view)

  Mr.Khalid put his hand on my shoulder stated," You know you still have to go to jail." I looked at him confused, " What are you talking about! You said that you'll keep your promise." I remarked, pushing his hand off my shoulder. "You are going to get questioned, and your going to confess your relationship with her. But I can help you, by not making you a paedophile." I nod my head and replied, " Okay, but we won't mention it." We both shook hands and walked away, but before I walked off I saw red and white stains on the basement floor.

      (Rose's point of view and two weeks later)

    " Rose, Rose, Rose wake up!" I opened my eyes at the short haired girl who is now my stepsister, Kelly. I sat up rubbing my eyes, "What time is it?" Kelly was dressed in a black tank top with a jean jacket, a pair of  blue jeans on, and black combat boots on. " It's like 7:45am and it's dress down day, and it's your first day back in a long time...and you and I don't what to be late!" Kelly yelled pulling me out of bed. I was dressed in a purple turtleneck sweater vest and a black pair of pants and shoes. I greeted Mr.Khalid at his blue Honda vehicle and he drove us to Fire HighSchool, where Michael waited for my arrival.

     ( Michael's point of view and time skip a little bit towards the end of the day)

  " Alright class, pop quiz!" I said to the class in excitement to see Rose. " Awwwwwww!" I passed out the papers to each student except for,Rose. A girl with black hair and dark skin raised her hand and said, " Umm why didn't,Rose get one is she special or something?" As I was going to reply, Kelly said," For your information ,Anaya, Rose haven't been here for two weeks so Michael is going to tutor her today instead of giving her the QUIZ! Bitch!" I snapped my head towards , Kelly, " Watch your mouth, and yes your right. Thank you ,Kelly that I don't have to explain myself to her." Thirty minutes later everybody finished their quiz. " Aright see you at home , Rose." Kelly said walking out the classroom door. The room was empty, it was just ,Rose and I in here. I walked up slowly and embrace her with a kiss on the lips, " Rose, I have great news, but also a bad one." See looked at me puzzled," What do you mean , Michael?" I sighed and sat her on my desk, stroking her hair lightly I said," Last week, Mr. Khalid gave me his approval of our relationship." Rose's face lit up with glee, " Michael that's amazing he didn't even tell me-" I laid my hand on her cheek and she was speechless she noticed a tear was rolling down my face. "Michael, what's wrong." I hung my head down saying," Rose, I'm  gonna go to jail." I felt her arms snake around my back. " I love Michael."She said lifting my head up, smashing her lips into mine. I had got chills spreading all over my back and chest. While we are kissing I unbuttoned my shirt pulling it off. Rose retreated to catch her breath. I groped her breasts, hearing her moan. " Mic- Michael!" I hesitated thinking if I hurt her or not. I looked at her waiting for an answer. " Keep going I'm okay." Rose said pulling up her shirt allowing me to take advantage of her body. Licking her nipple, made her even more sensitive to my touch. Circling with my tongue made her nipples harden. " Michael, st- stop teasing me." She said, covering her wet chest, I nodded in reply pulling down her black pants and taking off her shoes. I stepped back about to down my pants until I said," Are you sure you want to have sex?" She looked down unsure and said, "Ye-yes, Michael." I kissed her passionately and replied, " I'll be as gentle as I can, Rose." I pulled my pants down, aiming my hard dick at her entrance pushing it deeper and deeper. "Ahhh, Michael!" I quickly stop, "Are you okay?" She nodded so I proceeded. After a few minutes she wanted me to go faster. " Ah, ah ,Rose!" I growled thrusting faster in her tight pussy, she going to cum. " Michael, ahhh!!" Rose, moaned arcing her back. After a few minutes I came inside of her, " Rose, I'm sorry I came insi-" she pulled my head down and kissed me roughly. " It's okay, Michael." She smiled. Ten minutes later we cleaned ourselves up and opened the windows. "Michael do you know how long will it take?" She questions with a depressed voice. " Either four to five years. Shit maybe seven." Rose looked like she was going to cry again, I walked towards her and laid my head on top of her's. " It's okay. Time flies, Rose, I'll be out before you know it."

Awwwwwww wasn't that sweet
But fun fact isn't it weird how a woman can get pregnant if she was on her period and if she's not on her period 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 thanks for reading