The STRANGE QUERY

It was a regular winter Sunday. I decided to wake up early as my questions are looking a way for their answers. I usually never wake up early on holidays, but today I feel something I don't know what but it is groovy.

Those question which are arise just a day before, I don't know how I supposed to start looking for the answers. I don't even know these questions needs an answer or not, but somehow my inner me isn't satisfy with the disconcertment created by those question. So I decided to clear those disconcertment and I want those answers to meet to their questions as prince meet princess at the end of the fairy tale.

After turning off chains of alarm finally I wake up, it's 7:03 am. I'm kind of a snail to get ready especially in winter morning. I got ready by next one hour, finished my breakfast, wear my woolen sweater as temperature is below then my age number, take the keys and starts my bike.

"Where are you going this much early" Mom surprised

I raced my bike without answering. It's too cold out there. Rays are coming from the top of the mountain tangentially and gently impinge with my specs.

Mountain is my destination today. I've always a love for mountains since my childhood. Mountains are silence keeper. That long silence and that idyllic voice of running water always had inspired me and make me feel alive and cozy. But today I want something real, I can go to anyone and ask them to answer my questions, but no I want myself to answer these questions. At the top of the mountain there is one temple and it had such nice view from there, so people used to go there for a short picnic and for spending some time in lap of nature, and people like me used to go there to hide their seclusion somewhere there in the scent of air or in the numbness of hill rock.

It just a 20 min road from my house to foothills of the mountain, I parked my bike and start climbing the steps towards summit. One peak is there from where a bright and clear view of the city you can enjoy. I squat there and start enjoying the view, suddenly I got blank and the very next second all those questions starts arising. "Who m I?", "Who created me?", "Who created this leaves?", "Who created these trees?", "Who created this whole universe?".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 2pm but I'm still blank, looking to get atleast one clue for answers. Now it depresses me, I was totally powerless and helpless.

"beta, want some tea?" a strange but shrill voice coming to me from my back.

I look back to see who called me and offered me a tea here, as my sight covers him I noticed a man who wear saffron colored cloths and a cup of tea in his hand. My eyes went some upside to see his face, it almost full of grey beard. I took that cup to my hand and start to drink sip of tea.

"Are you a traveller?" he said

"No" I just could managed to say that.

"Do you used to come here or maybe it's first time I guess!!!" he said.

"No, I used to visit this place, in fact most of the times for hours," I explained.

"I never see a person sitting here for so long alone,"

"Nothing just looking for a way out for river which is running inside,"

"So where this river want to go!!"

"Some questions are threating me, I couldn't ..................."

"QUESTION!?"

"Yes, someone screams inside "Who are you?" and somehow I couldn't manage to answer it, so questions are "Who m I?", "Who created me?", "Who created this leaves?","Who created this whole universe?".

"come inside" just said that and turn to the temple and start walking towards it. I joined him.

"Pull out your sweater" he ordered.

"What!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Just do" he said. And pulled out my sweater.

"Take that closeing wool and stretch it," he said.

At first I confused but then I did what he said and at the end I just have a long wool thread with no shape. I still was confused. I stare him with my confused eyes for a minute. After staring at each other, he brakes silence

"Understood!!!? , Got your answers?" he said

"Not at all" I refused

"The wool is we and the sweater is universe" he explained