Neon Lights (A One Direction and Black Veil Brides FanFiction!!)

Walking up to them like an average person I slip my hand into the older looking guys hand although they look the same age I quickly guide him through the crowded dance floor and to the back room where Lilliana and Hali are just leaving giving me a seductive wink and a quick wave. Once I close the door hearing the thumping music I turn to the man seeing he's probably around 23? Where as I'm 22.

I smile saying in my british accent "don't worry love I'm not going to rape you, just going to get you suited for the night, wouldn't want to stick out to much... Not the greatest idea trust me." While he replys with "thanks... Uhm..? I didn't get your name." I quickly answer "Echo Styles, the sister of 1D's Harry Styles." While I quickly slide up his shirt gliding my hands along his toned chest and sharp v line indented into his hips then sliding on the bright red one making his black jeans stand out sharply knowing he likes it by the look on his face I smile victoriously while putting the paint on my fingers motioning for him to lean against the wall while I grip his hand feeling large hands slide around my waist. I gasp sharply mumbling "Jesus Christ Harold! Gimme a sec and ill get you suited up." While I draw squiggles and Stripes on the mans face I hear small whispers coming from most likely Louis and Niall.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OOOOH!! Sort of a cliffy but eh.