Another chappie

After all the boys pile in I step in after running into the bunks quickly claiming mine and the one below me. All the boys choose theirs and walk back out to the area where the tv and kitchen are. I look to all the boys mumbling once in L.A. I am switching over to black veil brides bus. While I see all the boys frown I fix my black crop top and skinny jeans I recently changed into while playing with my belly button anchor piercing also checking out my iloveyou cursive tattoo going along my hip. I feel antsy so I go to the mirror checking my appearance going back into the bathroom putting on eyeliner and dark red lip stick along my lips giving me a mysterious vibe. I turn in the mirror seeing my angel wing tattoos on my back are in full view. I walk back out and sit on the couch laying my soft legs across Louis and Harry resting my straight hair on a pillow waiting for the bus to stop at the first venue so I can watch the show and get to BVBs bus. After texting Andy for those hours the bus finally stopped and I was the first off with my bags and heading towards black veil brides bus. I smirk seeing Andy outside taking a smoke and looking around. I walk a little further until he notices me and takes out his cigarette and comes over to help me with my bags. While Andy situates everything Ashley CC Jake and Jinxx stand up introducing themselves Ashley being last with a smirk wink and hug after he sits down I lean into his ear whispering "I can play your game too Purdy, just better." While all the guys oooooh! And slap his head Ashley sits there dumbfounded at my flirtatious actions Andy comes back out smirking at Ashley's star stunned face already knowing. I turn to all the guys once they're sitting, I run and sit on both Andy and Ashley saying "I would've took Ashely into the back room with me and Andy while he got suited up but I didn't feel like getting raped." The room fills with a Chorus of laughs while I smile trying to hold back my giggles I earn a pout from Ashley soon enough followed by a low grumble of "it's not rape if you want it."