The next morning

The next morning was rough, everybody was rushing around chucking hairspray and war paint not to mention teasing brushes and shirts

Seeing a few naked bums in the process while I get ready myself staring in the mirror I feel warm yet cold hands slide across my waist and the sent of coffee and cigarettes drifting into my nose, loving the sent I swiftly turn around greeting the soft lips waiting behind me.

Before the kiss gets deeper I bite his lip tugging slightly then turning around applying my eyeliner while Andy's skinny fingers slide themselves around my bum then leaving the room to his concert. after I finish getting ready I undress myself sliding into a tight white v neck and black skinny jeans sitting out in the living area sipping on a cooler till Andy gets back.

Moments later my phone rings showing Ashley's number

Ash: Echo! Andy fell off stage and I think he broke some ribs! Meet me outside the stadium!

Before I got to reply the phone conversation came to an end, sliding my shoes on and running out the door I look for Ashley seeing he's where he said he would be. Pacing and mumbling profanities before I can register what's going on I'm dragged into Ashley's car speeding down towards the hospital.

Once we get there we walk into the room Andy is in seeing he's sleeping but I sit in the chair beside his bed slipping my hand into his rubbing circles on his hand until his hand grips mine wiping the tears away that I didn't know were falling until then.

"Echo c'mon ill be fine, don't cry."

"But you're hurt."

"I'll be fine babe just stay with me."

"Of course! Ill be right here."