Hmmmmm ^.^

Ashley's POV

"Andy?! What the hell is your problem huh?!? Just letting her leave like that! Letting her cry like that and breaking her heart!"

"I didn't try to!! I didn't expect her to cry like that or just leave without saying goodbye or wanting me to drive her to the airport."

"Man!!! For fuck sakes you broke her heart!!! She probably thinks you're just like the rest now! Loving her for a few days then breaking it off like it was nothing!"

The argument kept on going like that for a while until we had to perform then we went out on stage acting as if nothing happened.

Echo's POV

After the short plane ride I was home, I didn't want to be here but I was. I pick up my bags and head to my brothers car waiting for me outside, while I set my things in the back I here Louis yell weird things from the front seat but I ignore it and sit in the back plugging in my ear phones and playing some music until we get home.

••••••••**********••••••••*********••••

After unpacking my stuff I lay in bed closing my eyes and taking a well needed rest until my phone starts buzzing like crazy, not bothering to look at the caller ID I answer immediately regretting it since my eyes fill with tears and over flow quickly.

"Hello..?"

"Echo it's Andy can we please talk."

"Are you crying Andy?"

"N-no okay maybe a little are you?"

"Yeah.."

"Sssh no no no no stop crying okay? Ill be there soon enough!"

Before I could reply the phone call ended and I was left dumbstruck.