Someday (final chappie till i make a new story >:})

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WalWyX0dBDY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to sleep,
My angel I'm on my way I swear.
I'll find my feet,
And make my way from state to state 'till I,
I see your face and breathe you in, I'm in ecstasy.
I pull you near and never let you go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•10 years later• ~sorry this may be triggering.. Just to warn you I almost cried writing it.

Echoes POV
So.. Y'know how life requires thinking? Breathing? A voice to a certain extent? Well.... I lay here, my anti depressants surrounding me, crying faces along with them.. I refused to think about the wreck I've caused.. I'm a case you see, nobody really does love me, they pretend to until they're happy, once they're okay they leave.. You get my drift..? I lay here, like I said with anti depressants surrounding my pale motionless body with tears falling in pools around me.

I've lost everyone...

You see I'm in a hospital, laying here, upset with myself, feeling numb from anti depressants and an empty heart since they passed.. That's right... My precious little mermaid passed.. From depression. And suicide... Suicide took my little princess at just 15... I wanted to see her marry the coolest guy out there who would treat her like the princess she is.... Not see her suffocated in her room... Bloody and purple.... I thought I could save her by running home... I thought she'd be here today and we'd be running around the house with icing on our faces from cupcakes... But I couldn't get home fast enough.. I just miss her so much I wish I could be with my little angel...

"Go to sleep,
My angel I'm on my way I swear.
I'll find my feet,
And make my way from state to state 'till I,
I see your face and breathe you in, I'm in ecstasy.
I pull you near and never let you go"

I sang softly hoping she'd hear up there. Is she happy up there..?

"Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give if I could live out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?
Bet'cha on land they understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women sick of swimmin'
Ready to stand" I sang again knowing it was her favourite part of the song... I closed my eyes softly then squeezed them shut the images playing over in my head while I cry my eyes dry and stare at the blank space in front of me... Then I open my eyes again and realized... I'm in the cemetery... Starring at Ariel and Andy... Their headstones fresh and covered in flowers... I was the only one left... But not for long.... I can't do this anymore...

I can't...

I slowly get into my car after laying the roses on their graves... Crying again and laying my head on the wheel.. Once I managed to get home... I swallowed the anti depressants.. The pain killers... And waited as I slowly drifted away into the departure into the afterlife... I can't wait to see you guys again...

~the end. Maybe a new story from me soon?! BAI GUISE