chappie

**********HARRYS POV***********

"Harry! Why can't we have your sisters number?!" They all whisper shout at the same time. I say annoyed "because you'll be with her all tour and more time besides why would you need her number?"

"What if she goes missing?" "I have her number in my phone you twat." As the argument heated up savannah quickly notices and stomps on all our feet so we stop shouting,

•••••••Echo's POV••••••••••

"STOP SHOUTING YOU FUCKERS! Bloody hell you boys! What's this one about now?!" While all the boys stop yelling and stare at me they all say in unison "we all want your number love." I look over at Harry giggling while he has probably the grumpiest face I've seen I say "and you didn't give it to them? Why not? They ARE your friends aren't they? You should share stuff with them, like your first girlfriend was called Emilie and you were 12 when you started going out, and how mum caught you in bed with a girl!" While all the boys laugh and Harry blushes madly and covers my mouth, I write down my number on their arms not wanting anymore arguments.

•••••••Andy's POV•••••••

When that girl tugged me into that back room I thought she really was going to rape me but she didn't which was good, She's pretty hot though, Well I've got her number so ill just call her and text her.

**Echo's POV 1 DAY LATER**

I sit up slowly wondering what time it is until I check my phone seeing its 8 pm laughing slightly since I slept all day. I sit up looking down at my blue baggy shirt and black UFC shorts then at Louis seeing him staring at me I quickly get up pulling out my rainbow suit case and my bigger black suit case tossing clothes make up and other things into the suit case packing enough for 2 months then sliding on red shorts and my hipsta please crop top the same as Harry's then sliding on white toms and tossing my curls quickly

running into the kitchen hugging everybody mumbling a morning to each of them while Louis stumbles down the stairs with my suitcases landing on the floor as soon the suitcases fall over groaning in frustration. As we all laugh I see the tour bus outside so I pick up my suitcases and shove them into the van greeting Paul with a small hug and a cheerful good morning. While I receive a small smile and a hello in return the guys all walk out with tons of suitcases especially Zayn having THE MOST! Hair products. While walking to the bus I stop Paul whispering to Paul the plan smiling widely when he agrees after substantial begging.