X

Niyah

Niyah

I wiggled up distressed light jean shorts and a cropped Nike "Just Do It" tank top with gold lettering. I had already done my hair and makeup so all I had to do next was put on shoes and accessories.

I tied on my Nike Kaishi Run's and put on a few gold bracelets and arm jewelry. I smiled running my fingers through my hair as I made sure everything was in place. My shirt was a little revealing but I rarely dressed this way.

Just as I applied a little more lipgloss to my lips I could hear my phone buzz on my dresser. I walked over to it and locked at my lock screen.

💙Tre : Bring yo fine ass down stairs

I laughed and grabbed my phone off its charger placing it in my back pocket. I didn't bother texting back since I was about to meet him outside.

I walked down the steps after turning off the light in my room and putting a lipgloss in my pocket. I didn't feel like carrying a bag knowing it was a house party and I didn't want to have to hold anything.

I noticed my mom asleep on the couch with the tv still on. I had already told her I was going out tonight. She didn't really care as long as I was with my cousin Trey. She knew that he would take care of me.

"Mama I'm leaving".

I whispered shaking her. She opened her eyes and sat up a little on the.

"Okay baby have fun and be safe."

She stretched her arms out for a hug and I leaned in to embrace her. I kissed her cheek before I let go.

"Love you lock the door".

She stated before leaning back on the couch to dose off again. I instantly let out an "I love you too" and made my way out the front door. I locked it behind me before leaving completely.

Spotting Trevan's car across the street I strutted towards it and then slid into the passenger seat.

"Hey y'all".

I smiled as I looked behind me to see Trey and Kiera sitting in the back seat. I noticed that they were dressed a little similar, how cute.

"Hey boo".

"Wassup cuzzo".

They both spoke at the same time. I turned around in my seat and pulled out my phone to get on Instagram to see if anybody else was talking about this party.

"Damn a nigga cant get a hug or kiss from his own shorty".

Trevan spoke starting up the car and speeding off from my house. Before I could say anything back he turned the radio up. We Outchea by Ace Hood began blasting through his speakers loudly.