Chapter 1

~One month later~

Sayaka Senju stood in front of the Leaf Academy. Come on. You can do it, Sayaka. I slowly walk towards the door. Althought I had been here for a while now, I still hadn't been enrolled into the academy. My mom, Tsunade had been training me herself, and now I was at Jounin level. So today, I wasn't walking towards the academy as a student. I was walking there as a teacher.

I know what you're thinking. Really? A twelve year old teacher? Come on. But it's true. I don't even know who I'm teaching, or if I'll be teaching on my own or not. I hope to god I have some help. After all, these kids are my age. I can't keep myself under control, let alone three other kids. I tug at my Jounin vest nervously. It had to be custom made because none other Jounins were that small. So I had taken advantage of the situation and had holsters for my twin katanas on my back.

I had inherited my mother's strength, but unlike her I liked to use it through swords. I could now slice directly through a 100 year old oak. Of course, I had to infuse the swords with my chakra so they wouldn't break, but it was still all my strength.

Gathering up my courage, I walked in. As soon as I opened the door, Iruka was there. "Ah! Lady Sayaka! Please come in." I give him a strange look. "Lady? You do realize you're addressing a twelve year old." He looks kind of flustered. "Yes, well, you ARE the daughter of two of the legendary Sannin, so umm..." I stop his rambling. "Iruka, it's just Sayaka, okay?" He nods and does a little bow. "Okay." I smile softly. "And no bowing." "Okay." He says again. He brings me up to the front of the classroom.

"Every one, this is Lady..." I shoot him a glare. "Um, I mean Sayaka. This is Sayaka." I smile and wave. "Hi guys, I'm going to be a new teacher!" Iruka continues. "Sayaka will be assisting Kakashi in the teachings of team seven." I sigh with relief. Good I won't be teaching on my own. "HI SAYAKA! I'M ON YOUR TEAM! BELIEVE IT!"

Good god. Naruto Uzumaki. "So you're my dad's apprentice huh? Did you master the rasengan yet?" He looks down. "Almost dattebayo..." I smile. "Come see me when you do! Because then I want to battle!" He looks up and smiles again. "You bet I will! Believe it!"
__________________________
(A/N)

So hi guys! Jut wanted to let you know, that this WILL NOT be following the Naruto plotline. I have my own story in mind, so I'm gonna tell it. Almost like a how it should have ended. So if anything contradicts the story of Naruto, just shut up, sit back, and enjoy what I come up with. Thanks! And remember:

No hate, it's a waste of precious energy.

-Lucy