Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to @mustloveprestonjames (wow that's a long username) their books are really good, and if you have read and enjoy my books, then you should check them out. My personal favourites are "You're my Troublesome Woman." And "To Love a Demon Like Me."
_____________________
As I walk in the room, Sasuke and Sakura are already there, but luckily no Kakashi. "You're late!" Sakura accuses, pointing a finger at us. "Hey Sayaka." Sasuke said. It kind of surprised me. Normally he's all emo and stuff. "Hey Sasuke..." Sakura noticed this and immediately glared at me, probably still fired up about the whole "I'm dating Ino" incident.

"Can I help you, Sakura?" I ask sweetly. She motions for me to stand in the corner. "Do you think anyone's... cute?" "Yeah." I said. "Really who?" She couldn't contain her curiosity, an I new what answer she was listening for, so I decided to have a little fun.

"I think Akamaru's pretty cute." She sighs. "I mean a person!" "Well, okay. You could have been more specific." I shift my gaze over and stare at Sasuke for a little while, making sure she notices. Luckily, Sasuke didn't catch me staring.

Finally I turn back to her and say "I don't really think it's any of your buisness." I can tell she's fuming, and I decide now is a good time to head back to my seat. Kakashi enters. "Hello! Today I got lost on the path of life." I laugh. "Today we're going to get a new mission," I begin. "So let's head up to the Hokage's office."

When we get there, my mum looks up and realization sparks in her eyes. She clears her throat. "Kakashi, you are excused from this mission." He looks uncertain. "But are you really sur-" She gives him a stern glance. "Kakashi, I'm sure my Jounin daughter can handle the enormity of this misson."

It's all I can do not to laugh. "Well okay." He darts out of the office. My mum turns to us smiling, and says "Well, I'm sure you know Kakashi's birthday is just five days away, and your mission is to plan the best birthday party ever."

She continues. "The birthday party will be formal wear, and will be held at the grand hall at 5:40 in the evening of his birthday. The other senseis are aware, and will help you in planning. Asuma will be the one bringing him there." When we are done, we get to printing out the invitations, and invite the other students. Ino screams that she has to get and amazing dress right away, and of course Sakura follows to make sure her's will be better, leaving Sasuke, Naruto and I.

"Alright guys. First order of buisness, how are we going to get Kakashi in a tuxedo, with out him wondering what's going on?" Sasuke lifts his head up. "Asuma could tell him he's taking him to a formal Icha Icha Paradise party." I laugh.

"Excellent. Now, decorations." I spread my hands out in front of me. "I'm thinking, black and white modern/classic look." They nod dumbly, not really getting it. I sigh. "Whatever, I'll do the decorations. Naruto, you figure out what music e he likes, and Sasuke, you get the food and cake. I'm aware his favourite is chocolate."

They nod and run away, leaving me to go to the store for decorations. I end up getting loads of cool things. Big glowing white cube lights, white couches with black throw pillows, a big black buffet table, black and white checkered dishes, black velvet curtains to drape over the windows, and lots of other great stuff. The store owner was a friend of Kakashi's and gave me a huge discount.

When I put all the stuff in my room I sagged down into my chair. But despite how tired I was, I smiled. This party is gonna be awesome. I headed downstairs to see my dad in the living room.

"Hey honey!" He says as he embraces me in a tight hug. "I heard you're planning this big Kakashi birthday bash." I laugh. "With a little help, yes." "Did you find a date yet? It is black tie, and I'm assuming a lot of people are going to have dates." I shake my head. "No, sorry dad. Not yet." "What don't you think anyone's good-looking?"

I think about that. That's the second time I've been asked that today. Do I? "I'm not sure, dad." He just chuckles. "Well, let me know when someone asks you. I'm sure a lot of boys are after my beautiful daughter." I smile. "I highly doubt that, dad."

_____________________
(A/N)
Filler chapter, sorry! If you haven't realized who I'm pairing Sayaka with, take some guesses in the comments!