Chapter 6

I wake up early, so I decide to go out for a stroll. As I walk along, the silence is broken by a VERY familiar loud voice. "Sayaka! I mastered the Rasengan! Believe it!" I laugh as he comes into view. "Good for you! Ready to fight?" "You bet!" He yells. I take a fighting stance. "Rasengan!" He yells as he runs at me with a blue orb spinning in tight circles in his palm.

I quickly side-step and watch as he struggles to stop running. I laugh. "That was pretty good, but do you wanna see a real Rasengan?" He nods. I hold out my hand and concentrate. I can feel the chakra swirling around, and I allow it to get bigger, and bigger, and bigger. I hear a gasp and open my eyes. In my hand is one of the biggest Rasengans I have ever created.

I take a deep breath and slam it into a tree. Focusing, I keep it steady and push it straight through, making a perfect hole with the edges scorched. I hear a whistle behind me. "Well done, sweetheart." I whirl around to see My dad, Jiraiya the toad sage. "Daddy!" I call as I hug him.

He laughs. "That was a pretty big Rasengan! Where did you learn to do that?" I laugh with him. "You, silly!" I hear someone's throat being cleared. "Umm... Still standing here..." Naruto said. "Sorry Naruto, but we should go. We have the academy to go to." I turn to my dad. "Bye Dad!" He ruffles my hair. "See you around, kiddo."

I walk with Naruto to the academy when I get an idea. "Hey Naruto, I'll race you!" "You're on!" He says. "3..." I begin. "2...1..." I look at him. He nods. "GO!" We say in unison. I run as hard as I can, only to see I arrive a full 20 seconds before Naruto. "You cheated!" He cried. "Nope." I reply, popping the 'p'. "I'm just really fast." "Faster than Sasuke?" I laugh. "You bet I am!"

"Come on. Let's go inside."