Batman x reader

It was a dark and cold night and you decided to go to a girls night out with your friends. But, even having fun still made Gotham dangerous. It wasn't like a normal city this city was made for villains but, a man, who people call batman is watching us, protecting us.

Most people think he is dangerous but, I think is awesome. As you were walking down the sidewalk you saw movement on top of the buildings. You figured it was batman keeping you out of danger. It turned out to be the joker, he grabbed you and put a bag over your head and passed out. As you woke up you saw the bag still on your head then, a hand took the bag off and lights were in every corner so, you couldn't see except brightness.

" What's a pretty face doing all alone at night ", he laughed and laughed which got annoying after awhile, suddenly, you heard broken glass. " joker, joker, you better not be playing with me ", you heard a fight going on and laughing. " it's never fun when you don't win ", joker said laughing. Then, the bright lights went low and you where able to see joker tied to a chair, " can you take these chains off there getting a little... Chained on me ", he started  to laugh. Batman said in he deep voice " you ok ", you nodded slowly and walked to him.

He backed away and jumped out the nearest window. You smiled and left joker chained.