His world

You followed him out of the elevator blushing and went into the office with him you put the coffee on his desk and sat one of the chairs. Then, he said " y/n I think you are ready to know where I live", you smiled and said " I already seen your house remember when we had that meeting", his eyes went big and said " oh yea, sorry I just never knew that you would soon be the one that I would care so much about", you blushed and said " but... I have never seen you house as boyfriend and girlfriend", he smiled and went back to doing his work you started and kept smiling. After your work which was surprisingly short, bruce offered you a ride in his (decide what kind of car) and it was shining like the Fourth of July. As you got in he looked at you and said " wanna see how fast this baby can go", you nodded and started to laugh. Time skip to the mansion. When you saw the house you said " this is where you live", he turned to you smiling and said " soon we could both live in it... Together", you turned to him and smiled. What made you think he was just the sweetest person? You wondered how can a superhero like him become so strong and heroic that he can become so scary. He parked outside the mansion and as you got out the door you saw Alfred in a tuxedo and started to wave at the both of you. You walked up the mansion to the door, Alfred greeted you and said " is this the girl you been talking about, sir", Bruce nodded, " you are such a beauty, come inside miss", you smiled and saw the inside of the mansion your eyes were like stars as you saw the hall it was like royalty. Bruce went up behind you and kissed your cheek then he whispered " welcome home", you smiled and blushed and whispered back " I am always home when I am with you bruce".