Lemon

Hello so I looked through my comments and I was thinking maybe I should make a lemon.

Before I start I would like to notify that whatever I am going to write take it to my grave. I have no experience in making lemon🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

You breathed heavily and you started to feel taken over by him, he was the dominate of this game you were playing with him. He stood up and walked over to the door and closed it you felt like leaving but, what stopped you was him walking toward you. You backed away from him but, the back of the bed stopped you. Wayne crawled toward you in a monstrous way that paralyzed you he licked his lips and said " let me take you on a ride", you blushed red to where you were sweating. He slowly put his lips to yours and you kissed back slowly you felt a hand going up to your waist and you tried to hold a moan but, you couldn't help it so you let it out and batman chuckled to your moaning in pleasure. His breath was hot and warm hitting against you he backed away and took his suit off you took your shirt off and threw on the floor he crawled back to you and French kissed you his tongue was wet and hot that made you break the kiss but he forced you to kiss him and he started to pull your hair back and you yelled he licked your lips and then slowly went down your neck and to your breasts. Your breathing started to slow down and his hand pulled your hair the pain was hurtful but, you started to like it. His tongue was leaving a wetness trail to your stomach he went down to your pants and stopped you tried look at him but he still pulled your head. He laughed and started to unbutton your pants when he took them off you crossed your legs and blushed redder than a tomato. He kissed your cheek and started to unbuckle his pants.

Sorry guys I can't to this it's to much. I really wish I could write more. Sorry : (
>//-//<