Crashing the party

As you got ready in the bathroom you prayed that this party you guys were going to would forget about the whole incident in the bedroom. Bruce knocked on the door and said " almost ready", you hurried to fix you hair and said " almost done, bruce". You looked at the door and breathed you opened the door and saw bruce fixing his tie till he looked at you. You smiled and looked down at the ground blushing and said " I look ridiculous don't i", you looked up and his mouth was open then, he closed it and gulped and said " y-you look like an angel", you smiled at him and your twinkled. Then, Alfred opened the bedroom door and said " master bruce the car in parked up in front", Alfred looked at you and said " my lady, you look fascinating", you looked at Alfred and said " you really think so", as you twirled a little. Bruce cleared his throat and said " we must not be late, y/n", he walked out the room and you followed. Alfred smiled and said " didn't I tell you he would understand", you smiled and said " thank you", as you kissed his cheek. You and bruce got in the car, bruce said  to the driver " alright, let's go", the driver nodded and drove off you saw Alfred at the door waving to you guys and then, head back inside. After thirty minutes of driving you finally got to the party. You and bruce got off the car and as bruce started to walk in he turned back at you as you stood still. He smiled and said " it's ok y/n", he held he arm out and you just smiled knowing how he would never leave you alone. You walked to him and hugged his arms as you walked into the building. Bruce greeted everyone who ran into him and you were a little confused on who to greet and who to not greet. Bruce just chuckled every time you were asked to try something by other people. Suddenly, a gun fired and everyone screamed as they ducked for cover of where the owner to the fire was and the calm music died down. Then, you looked to the front to see the joker in the flesh, smiling he grabbed the microphone from the singer and kicked him off stage. You turned around to see bruce gone then, you looked back on the stage. Joker laughing in the microphone until, he stopped he got off the stage and walked in your direction and you weren't sure if he was walking to you or, to anybody else. Then, you saw him in clear sight he said " well, well, if it isn't the girl who was saved by batman... How's it been", then, you finally knew he walking toward you. You just smiled and crossed your arms and said " I don't know, how the circus been doing for you, clown", he dropped the microphone and it made a loud noise. He laughed as he licked the side of his lip and said " oh just because, batman saved you once doesn't mean he'll save you again, sweets", you looked at him and said " he'll come, just watch", he grabbed your hand and said " you think he is always going to save you... He has a city to save, he has no time for saving one or two of you people...", you just fussed as he squeezed your hand tighter then, you reached down and but his hand. He backed away and laughed and said " you may be gorgeous, but that's not going to save you all the time... Maybe I'll have a little fun with you once I rip this whole city apart", he grinned. Then, a window shattered and batman came landing to the ground and then, stood up and said " stay away from her ", you smiled and looked back at joker. He let go of you pushing you a little then saying to batman " batman it seems that you care more about this women then the city... If I wanted to I can say that I'll blow the city up", batman just frowned and joker smiled too saying " fine, but let me take souvenir", the joker grabbed you by the waist and batman walked forward till joker pointed the gun to head and said " you stay right there batman... Don't you see bats, everything can make you so, weak even this women", batman looked back at you and said " don't worry miss I'll find you", a tear fell from your face and joker wiped it off and said " oh, don't worry batman I'll keep her safe". All the people just watched as the joker take you away.

Sorry for the long wait.