Sleeping in the mansion

As you enjoyed your visit to Bruce's mansion he asked if you would like to stay the night, you said yes on the spot. Bruce told you he was going out and in the back of your head you felt like he was going to watch over the city you said " you mean you are going to watch over the city ", he smiled and kissed your forehead, " see you in the morning, y/n". Alfred walked you upstairs to a guest bedroom he said as you walked in the room," I know it's not lady like but, it's something", you smiled and said " it's fine, thank you Alfred...wait do you by any chance have any pajamas for me", he smiled and said " I might know a place where you can get some", you followed Alfred to a room and glared at the beauty of the room. " it's beautiful", you saw Alfred pull a pair of pajamas from a drawer and said " these were Bruce's mothers", you grabbed them and frowned then, you started to look around the room and said " why isn't there any pictures of his parents", Alfred frowned and said " he didn't tell you did he ", you looked at him and said " tell me what", Alfred smiled and said " nothing dear, now come along it's late you must get your sleep", he walked you to the door and you followed as you went out you went to your room and said on the way " thanks Alfred", as you got dressed for bed you wondered what was bruce  keeping from you about his parents?