The trap

Bruce's pov

As I watched y/n walk away I wanted to know what the joker had planned for me. I went to my car and drove to the bat cave in a hurry, I was afraid of what the joker would do the people of Gotham and for y/n. I parked my car and saw Alfred walking to me and said " master wayne, y/n is at the mansion fast asleep", I smiled relieved and said " well,as long as y/n is ok nothing can bring me down", Alfred said " sir, I got a message about six minutes ago, I think it's from the joker". I frowned and went to my table and clicked on the message on my computer, I wonder if the joker meant when he said by lights going... I looked at Alfred and said " Alfred, give me a view on the electrician site in Gotham", Alfred searched it up and it showed a security camera, two men were taking something out of a black van. I said " Alfred, I think the joker is planning on turning off the electricity in Gotham", Alfred just looked at the footage and said " sir, would you like me to tell y/n about this", I paused and said " no, I don't want to worry her just keep an eye on her till this is all over". Alfred bowed down a little and walked away, I clicked on my device to bring up my costume I looked at it and breathed out and put it on and brought out my bat mobile and drove to the electrician site. When I got there everything was quiet and something sent chills down my spine, I looked at my watch and I was on time to meet up with the joker. I parked and got out of my bat mobile and walked around the site turning left and right in case, the joker had ideas of attacking. I saw the black van from the footage back at the bat cave I walked to the back and the doors were wide open with nothing inside till I heard someone say " right on time batman, for second I thought you wouldn't come, but you didn't disappoint". I turned to the joker who smiled and said " well, since you are here, I guess you already know what i'am going to do right well, a little problem i'am not really going to turn the electricity off in Gotham... No I have a much better plan than just turning off the lights", suddenly a loud crash sound echoed and it wasn't something I was prepared for.

Sorry guys that I haven't been working on this but, I hope you love it. :)