His past

You said regretting what you have said to him"bruce, are you ok", he looked at you and smiled" i'am fine... Just... Come with me", he pulled your arm and walked into his bedroom. You walked into his room as he closed the door you turned to him and said" whats wrong bruce", you said walking to him and hugging him he held your shoulders and stared at you." Well it started when I was a kid", he let go of your shoulders and walked to his bed and sat down you sat down next to him. " I wasn't prepared for it... We were walking down crime alley which wasn't smart but, I guess my parents thought that nothing would happen", he looked down and said " but, something did happen... A man was asking for there money my father wanted to make peace with him... But that man didn't care he decided to have blood on his fingers so, he killed them... Right in front of me... I was helpless", you hugged batman said" I am so sorry bruce, I didn't mean t-", he looked at you and said" y/n, it's ok I know you are just curious about and fine with it... But as long as your in my life I am complete", you cried a bit and kissed him he kissed back but, instead of a normal kiss he was passionate you tried to breath out but, he kept pulling in for more if his kisses. You breathed heavily and said" hold on... Let me take a breather", he grabbed your chin and kissed you again.

sorry I haven't been updating it for awhile. Anyways hope you like it. : )