Lights out

As joker took you and threw you in the elevator he stopped and turned to everyone and said " sorry for crashing the party", he laughed and walked into the elevator and closed. You sat on the floor as the joker looked down at you and said " get up", you just sat there ignoring what he said. He sighed and looked at what floor we were on and ducked down and said " so, I want to make a deal with you", you rolled your eyes at him and said " what is it", he smiled and said " well... You can tell bat boy that I want him to meet me at exactly one hour... Right now it is six forty-seven, I want you to tell him that the lights are going out", you stood up quickly and said " what are you going to do", he stood up and said " did you get the message or not", you shakes your head and said " yea, but where at", the joker grabbed your waist and said " he's a smart boy, he'll know where to go", you pushed him away and the elevator opened up. The joker said " good chat", and he ran out of the elevator and turned to the left. You stayed in the elevator trying to figure out what joker meant by the lights going out. Then, bruce poked his head in the elevator scaring you a little and you said " where were you", he went in the elevator and said " I am so sorry y/n, I just had to keep my identity a secret, are you alright, Did he hurt you", bruce took his coat off and put it on you as you walked out the elevator and said " no.., but he told me to tell you to meet him in a hour and that the light were going out", bruce thought about it and said " did he tell you where", you shook your head no and said " he told me you would know", he stopped and looked at you and said " y/n I want you to go back to my house and don't talk to anyone", you said " what are you going to do", bruce just kissed you and said " don't worry, I'll be ok... Now go", and you nodded and left.