Chap. 2

When I woke up the next morning Ricky didn't come and wake me up, in fact no one did. They didn't need to. Them in the livingroom squealing and running around was loud enough.

I throw my legs over the edge of my temporary bed and walk to my suitcase.

I was actually grateful for the bed. Ricky and Connor only had one bedroom. Them being the occasional gentlemen they were (Ricky at least, being occasional) they let me have the room and the door.

I open the case and look through all my clothes.

I pick out an aztec patern short sleeve shirt and some blue jeans. I grab my low top, black slip ons and straighten my hair before I went into the living room.

"Hey Lib!" Ricky yells.

"Hi Ricky." I say.

"Good morning Liberty!" Connor says walking out of the kitchen with a mug of coffee in his hands.

"Morning Connor."

"What are you doing today?" I ask Ricky.

"Me and Connor are taking you out to meet Alexa!" He says.

"Alexa... you guys do know that me and her already know eachother right..." I state.

"You do?" Connor asks.

"Of course I do! I've hung out with a ton of Youtubers, just not you guys." I tell Connor.

"Wow, I feel a little bit offended." He says sarcastically and clutched his heart, dramatically.

"I've met you now so you should feel special, I still haven't met Jc, Kian, Sam or Trevor."

"That's true. Yay, I was the first O2L guy you met!" He squeals and hugs me.

"Yay..." I say unsure before he released me.

"So what are you guys doing today?" I try again.

"We're going to look for a house for you." Ricky says seriously.

"You guys are kicking me out already." I say.

"We think you would have better time here if you lived with girls and Jc is moving in tomorrow..." Connor answers.

"Okay, I'll go ask Alexa." I state grabbing my phone, my vlogging camera and some money.

"Okay, be safe!" Ricky yells.

"Yeah, yeah." I say as I walk out the door.

***

I keep walking until I reach the park I had told Alexa to meet me at.

I sit at a bench and wait five minutes until I see her walking over.

"Alexa!" I yell and run to her with my arms open.

"Liberty!" She yells mimicking my actions.

We hug eachother shortly and laugh.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Ricky made me come and is now kicking me out of his and Connor's apartement." I state smiling.

"Wow, that's so kind of him. You should stay with me!" She queals.

"Really, yay!" I squeal with her.

"Andrea is moving in soon too." She says quietly.

"Why are you whispering?" I ask.

"The boys don't know. Kian and Jc are moving in with your brother and Andrea is moving in with us." She explains.

"I've been here for a day and I'm already feeling way closer to everyone."