Chap. 10

"Liberty... I think this is the one." Andrea says happily.

We were looking for houses. For the third time.

It's been a week since Alexa moved out and we were having difficulties picking a house.

Well, Andrea was.

I, on the other hand, knew that we weren't going to need a house.

You see, Kian is planning on buying an appartment near the O2L house for him and Andrea, so I was going to get his room.

I'm just looking with Andrea while the boys and Kian clean everything up and get all the stuff organised for their move.

Also, I'm telling Kian what she thinks about all of the places.

"No, I don't think so." I counter sadly.

"Really?" She asks disapointedly.

I guess this will be the one Kian gets.

I smile to myself.

***

"Kian, believe me, she adored this one." I assure the boy on the phone.

"Sorry, I just want it to be perfect." He says sweetly.

"It will be." You state.

***

"So, we're going to be living in the same house." Connor points out.

I was in his room, laying on his bed as he edited his video and planned out all his trips coming up.

"With my brother." I remind.

"Yeah, well... He won't be here all the time." Connor says suggestively.

"Okay..." I laugh.

"So, we're going on tour soon." He announces.

I nod absentmindedly.

"I want you to come on tour with us." He adds.

I snap my head back at his face.

"Are you sure, you'll be stuck with me." I joke.

"Of course I'm sure." He smiles.

"I'd love to come." I agree, smling back at him.

***

One Month Later

Kian and Andrea ended up moving into the cute appartment and they are loving it.

Andrea cried of happiness when Kian brought her to her new home and found out that she was living with the love of her life.

For me, it was weird.

Living with my older brother and my boyfriend got tough some times.

Especially since my brother is protective.

He got over it after two weeks luckily.

Jc and Lia are getting closer than ever, she even went to Texas and met his entire family.

They were super cute, a bit too much PDA in front of us, when the cameras were off, but cute none the less.

They were so in love that Jc is planning on moving out too.

Yet again, leaving my brother with me and my boyfriend, his best friend.

Also, Trevor and Maya were stil going strong!

They were the cutest couple ever!

The two sixteen year olds were always together now.

"Ready to go on stage?" Connor asks wrapping his arms around me.

"Yep." I smile.

It was O2L's first little concert.

We were in Hawaii with the boys, Andrea, Maya, Lia, Troye and Tyler.

Connor kisses me quickly and runs onto the stage.

The boys did their thing and then called up us girls.

Me, Lia, Maya and Andrea came onto the stage and next to our boyfriends.

"We're going to play a game!" Sam says into his mic.

"Who's your O2L OTP?" Ricky continues.

"When we say the couple you scream as loud as you can, but only for your favourite." Sam concludes.

"Get it?" Ricky asks.

The crowd yells, meaning yes.

"Kiandrea!" Ricky yells.

The cheers were extremely loud.

"Traya!" Sam says.

The girls scream, quite quietly though.

"Jia!" The screams get much louder, but still not as loud as Kiandrea.

"Skip Sam... Skip me..." Ricky says, makin the girls squeal in joy that they were single.

"Connerty!"

The screams were defening almost.

"We have a definite favourite OTP!" Sam laughs.

"Connerty is the favourite!" Ricky states.

"And now they have to kiss." Jc smirks.

The girls all scream and chant for us to kiss.

I look to Connor and he just shrugs smiling.

He pulls me close and pecks me sweetly on the lips.

The girls all screech even louder.

Connor pulls away and wraps his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

***

The rest of the night went great.

The crowd was amazing and we had a blast!

I know that it'll be that awesome every day of the tour just because I know all the boys' fans are that supportive and dedicated.

Hawaii was beautiful and we ended up staying there for a few days, just hanging out and having fun.

When we got back home it was late and from jetlag we were all exhausted so I stayed in Connor's room and slept in there with him because I didn't, no couldn't walk one more step, let alone walk to the opposite side of the house.

"I love you." Connor whispers as we lay there.

"I love you too." I mutter into his shoulder.

I fell asleep happily.

All of us were in happy relationships that were just getting stronger and taking new steps left and right.

It was like a fantasy.

******

I'm soooo sorry!!

I haven't uploaded for this story in like three months!!

I just really lost interest and got really bad writers block... Obviously, I mean you just read that stream of crap haha!

I'm thinking two more chapters- a time jump to them being a happy couple and an epilogue!

Thanks for sticking around, the rest should be far far better than this filler! <3

Please vote, the more votes the quicker I upload again!  Fan, Comment, Vote... I love reading your feed back and opinions but hate will be deleted <3