Chap. 13

Four Years Later

"Liberty, hurry up!" Andrea laughs.

It was time.

My bachelorette party.

"C'mon!" Alexa shouts happily.

Shelby comes up the stairs and drags me down to the group of girls.

Andrea, Alexa, Lia, Maya and Shelby were taking me to a club to party.

Kiandrea got back together after there little break up and they got married last year.

They were still young, they married at 21 years old, but they're still together and as in love as ever.

Jia are still super cute!

I'm pretty sure Jc is planning on proposing soon, after this wedding.

Trevor and Maya are still dating, they're only 19 so they have time.

Alexa and Will (Darbyshire) got back together after their hard break up and are back in love.

And, my brother finally got a girlfriend!

To everyone's pleasure it ended up being Shelby, his bestfriend since forever!

They are super cute and know everything about eachother.

They are the perfect couple and they are definitely the favourite OTP.

Me and the girls run to the big cab van and buckle in.

"There better be no strippers." I warn.

"Too late." Andrea teases.

"We're all taken." I point out.

"So, that's why they have the rule "You can look, but you can't touch."" Lia giggles.

"I guess..." I sigh, but smile.

"This going to be so fun!" Maya exclaims.

"How are you even getting into the club?" I ask.

"Dude, we're famous Youtubers, that's almost as famous as the Hollywood stars now!" Shelby laughs. "We managed to pull some strings." She adds.

"I see." I mutter giggling.

***

Connor and I decided, after he left O2L, that we would take the wedding planning and stuff slow.

Connor had a lot of stuff on his plate, so we cleared it together over the past four years.

The small steps gradually were comng into place and the path was finally cleared.

The wedding is in two days, which means that I can't see Connor tomorrow... The girls were being super traditional about our wedding.

The girls were going to be taking me to Andrea's house after we were done at the club because after her and Kian got married they planned to have kids, so for Andie's birthday she got a house.

Yep, Kian really loves her.

The house was huge! It was beautiful and definitely could house us six couples, all at once.

Since they couldn't have the groom see the bride the day before the wedding, the girls were basically keeping me hostage, as the guys would be doing to Connor.

Tonight was his stag night, so who knows what the guys will be getting up to tonight.

***

"This is insane!" I yell over the music.